Chapter 70- I was the one who sent you in the first place

What should I do in order to help?

Endymion is trying to stay as calm as possible so he doesn't do any reckless moves but scum's years of experience in battles gives him the benefit.

Master kicked Endymion on his leg.

"Ugh! Damn you! "shouted Endymion and started getting more and more angry.

"My lord! We should help you now!"said Ash.

Endymion glared at him.

"Don't you dare.This is my battle to win. "he said and focused again on fighting.

"Endymion..." I mumbled.

This is his revenge right?

He had to endure so many things as a child because of his father.

To the point that he died by his father's hand in the end.

Yes , that is right . Endymion protected Lisa with his life when his father kidnapped her.

Then Cain arrived late...

He brought justice and became a couple with Lisa.

I didn't think I would get emotional at a time like this but tears have already started falling down my cheeks.

I should wipe them away quickly.

"Elena?" I heard Endymion say.

He was watching me as well?

He punched his opponent in the face and ordered Ash to hold him down.

He came towards me looking worried.

"What is wrong Elena?"he said with a small smile.

"It is really nothing I just-"

Before I could finish , I felt a shiver down my spine.

I quickly turned around to find Endymion's father pointing his gun to Endy's direction.

Ash is on the floor unconscious.

Was he knocked out by master that easily?

Just what-

Without hesitation he shot towards our direction with a sly smirk.

"W-what" I said in shock.

I have to do something but everything is happening so fast!

I have to push Endymion away!

I quickly placed my hands on Endymion's chest and tried to push him away.

Endymion was shocked at my sudden movement and lost him balance.

However he stopped falling midway as if time had stopped.

I heard a bang .

Book?

I quickly turned to search for the source of the loud noise and my eyes widened.

I saw book flying in front of me and its pages were destroyed .

Did... book protect us?

It fell on the ground.

"Book?!"

I hurried and took it in my hands.

A big hole was created in the middle and the pages started to fall on the ground.

I couldn't see the bullet anywhere.

"Did you send the bullet somewhere else? Are you alright? What just happened?"

Book was silent.

"Do you really not know Elena?"

This voice!

I raised my head and master was standing a feet away from me with the same smirk on his face.

"What? This can't be possible how can you move?!"

This is not possible...

Time has stopped yet he-

He chuckled and showed me the bullet in his hand.

"Don't tell me you haven't figured it out even now?"

He crossed his arms dissapointed.

"I am the one who sent you here in the first place."

What does that mean?

I was too shocked to speak.

He came closer to me and grabbed my chin and looked straight in my eyes.

"The one I am after isn't Endymion but you, since the start."

The book disappeared from my hands together with the knife and gun it had given me.

Since the start?

"Weren't you ever doubtful ? You really thought book sent you here to simply help you fullfill a simple wish?"

He smiled.

"I must say that you weren't as smart as I had imagined Elena. Book was something I created."

I finally found my voice and spoke up.

"Just who are you? You aren't a character from a book?"

His eyes told me the answer.

I was fooled since the start...

Everything that he did was to simple play around with us?

To play around with me like a toy?

" I was the villain once."he said and pushed me away , causing me to fall on the ground.

He looked down on me  with cold eyes.

"I found out about this world being a book many lives before this one. This world was always playing in a loop. In my previous lives I finally realized it and was beyond dissapointed. How would you take it huh? Being merely a person that never truly existed?"he said with rage.

"Every book in your world is a world created by you humans. I remembered the first loop of this story. I remember I wasn't able to move or speak for days because the human stopped writting and the suddenly the world started progressing again."

" My self awareness grew stronger in every loop. I was able to get more and more strong. I eventually became the center of this world. The book's power are mine. I could control this world and slightly the real world.In this loop I was able to take a look in your world and take you inside."

If this true then since the start he knew everything...

"Now , now don't you worry. You will be able to stay with this character..I will be taking your place in your world."he said.

"You wanted to use me in order to go to the real world?!"I said angry.

He used his hand to cover his big grin.

"Finally you caught up human."

"But why did you wait until this point to reveal your real self!"

"Can't I change this story ? I played the role of the villain doomed to die in this store quite well , wouldn't you agree? I was tired of the loop so I wanted to leave after finally getting rid of this sickening loop.The dear characters should be thanking me."he said and laughed.

"You-What will you do to my world?!"

He changed his expression.

His grin disappeared.

"I will take over every book world there is! I will eventually turn all the characters into real people and take you all filthy humans in your own books"he said with a glare.

This character is far more dangerous than I could have ever imagined!

To be continued.