Chapter 66- A meeting under the moonlight and the reveal of a true self

I know that it is going to be a hard plan to execute , but I am sure that everyone will try their best.

If there is a god out there , please make it work out for us.

 I placed the dress and the shoes back to their box , turned off the lights and lied on my bed.

Tomorrow is the day...

I still can't believe that getting in a novel is possible.

I have read many other stories about reincarnation, getting in a villain's body and changing the storyline.

I wonder if other people have been through the same experience as me.

I am so lucky though.

I got to met my favourite character AND get in a relationship with him.

Totally mind blowing...

Hmmm...

Maybe I should take a walk before I sleep.

I got up and used my power to transform into a maid .

I put pillows under my blanket and opened the window slowly and quietly.

I don't have to worry about Ed and Ash anymore.

Phew...

I climbed and jumped .

I landed on my feet and found myself in the garden.

I started walking around gazing at the flowers under the beautiful moon.

"What are you doing here maid?"I heard a voice behind me say.

Startled, I turned to look at the person who discovered me .

I gasped when I saw Endymion.

The moonlight is making him look so handsome.

It is making him shine...

I think my eyes will pop out just like in cartoons.

I smiled at him and spoke up using sarcasm.

"Oh me?~ I could ask you the same...dear partner in crime~"

I used my power to change back to Rose.

He smirked at me, grabbed my hand and guided me to a bench nearby.

He sat down and made me sit on his lap.

He whispered in my ear : "I wanted to see you before the party tomorrow."

I flinched and my ears and cheeks became red.

I grabbed his hand and connected fingers with him.

"I also wanted to see you Endy."

He giggled and embraced me from behind.

"You are so confident that everything will work out just like you planned . Hm?~"I replied and placed my hand on his chin and squeezed his cheeks together.

'Haha...Only you could possibly dare to do that "he said and giggled.

"And...No matter what happens I will protect you , our guests and even Cain."he added.

I let go of his chin and gently place my hand on his cheek.

I turned around to find him smiling at me as if he was admiring my whole existence.

I signed totally captivated by him and met his lips with mine.

 After a few seconds we separated our lips and stared at each other's eyes.

"Endy."I called out his name.

"Yes Elena?"he replied.

'Endy ! Endy ! Endy! I want to travel with you." I suggested happily.

"I will take wherever you want my lady."he replied and giggled once again.

"So so! Tell me what more do you want to know about me~ You just got to know who I truly am and we got some time in our hands now. Ask me anything~"

"Hm...Then...How do you originally look like?"

I gasped as soon as I realised something.

"Wait! Now that I have this power...Does that mean that I can  turn to my old self?!"

I closed my eyes and tried to picture myself.

I opened my eyes and looked at Endy.

"Did it work?! "

He seemed shocked and took a few seconds to respond.

"You look stunning. "

I blushed and my hear skipped a beat.

He gently grabbed my hair and runned his fingers through.

"Your blond curly hair, your blue eyes and your beautiful pink lips have completely mesmorised me"he said while he was playing with my hair.

I can feel my cheeks burning right now...

"Um...thank you hehe.." I said shyly.

He put his arms around me and lifted me up on the air.

"Ah!Endy?"

"You look like the sun. My sun."

!!!

Too smooth...Ugh!

" You are also extremely attractive and handsome  and dreamy..."

He let me sit on his lap once again and said : 'Please after this show me your true self again.I wish I could be the only one who would know your true identity."he said with possessiveness.

Endy...

"Well~ I can't promise that since I will-mm!" 

Before I could finish his kissed me again.

This time he made me open my mouth and his tongue was dancing with mine.

He is so cute hehe.

We kissed yet again and again until we got tired and let go.

"I have one more thing to ask you.It is going to be the last for the time being since it is getting late."

I nodded in approval.

"I really hope that you will stay with me after everything is over and not go back...Before you speak...Haa...I know it is kind of weird for me to ask you that but this thought just wouldnt leave my head.I want you in my life...next to me...I love you Elena."

"Endymion...I-I also want to stay with you for the rest of my life! At the start I didn't think much of this and did my best to avoid your death but now ...I need you and I love you too , Endy.I haven't asked the book about what will happen after I am done with my mission but even if I have to go back , I will beg it to let me stay!"

He gave me a satisfied smile .

We both got up and hugged.

"Now you need to go Elena. Get ready for tomorrow.I will see you at the ball."he said while he was letting go of me.

I smiled at him and said good night.

After that I changed to Lisa and went back to sleep.

to be continued...