Chapter 75- The Villain isn't just a character

Suddenly the world around us stopped moving and everyone except us three froze.

Did he just stop time?!

"Who are you?" I asked.

Endymion glared at the strange man.

" I am the God of books. I granted you humans the ability to create worlds inside books."he said with a small smile.

What? A god?! What the heck?

"Ah....So you were keeping your eyes on me from the start? Is that why you asked for a dance?!"

I can't believe this...

Endymion's eyes widened.

"You.dared.to.dance.with.Elena?"he said with a scary tone followed by a glare.

Eek-I never thought Endymion could make such a scary expression when he is jealous~

He is like a puppy ohoh-

I grabbed Endymion's hand and his expression turned to normal when he faced me.

I grinned.

"You are so cute when you are jealous.I will explain everything later so be good until then, okay?~'I whispered in his ear.

He sighed and chuckled.

"As you wish Elena."

God clapped his hands to gain our attention.

"I love to see you happy my kids but we have serious bussiness to talk about here.The human world is collapsing alongside with this book world." God said with a serious expression.

Endymion and I nodded.

"Yes, I know." I said

"What can we do to stop this?"asked Endymion.

God's expression shifted, a gentle smile formed across his lips. He looked at us proudly.

"Now I know why the goddess of the real world likes humans so much.Your courage is admirable. What you must do will not be easy."

He sighed before saying more.

"You need to change the villain's fate so he never gets to cross the barrier between this world and the human world again."

"Change the fate of the villain?"I repeated.

"How can we even do that?"asked Endy.

This is...

I felt a twisted feeling in my chest.

"You changed one character's fate , isn't that correct Elena? I apologize for asking you to do this but as a God I have sweared to never interfere too much with-"

I sighed loudly and crossed my arms.

"Give me a minute please...."I faked a smile and excused myself for a minute.

I walked away from the scene.

I sat alone on a porch.

"I swear....this couldn't be more annoying.How shameless and stupid?!Me saving the ass who literally used the shit out of everyone?! Are you insane damn Gods and worlds! I Damn it! I am so damn pissed! Can't we just erase his existence so he never even have a mind to do this , huh?~ Can't we just go to my world and beat his ass and drag him back here!?"

"We can't do that Elena"said Endymion while he was approaching me and sat next to me.

I sighed and tears started falling down my cheeks.

"Why do we have to save the monster who made our life hell...Why? Why? What did we do wrong?" I said and sank on my lap with my hands covering my face.

He patted me on my back.

"If he dies, then you may have to take his place as a villain Elena.You know how books work , if the villain dies , someone else must take his place and you are the only one without a role .I can't let you suffer like this .That would mean suffering and living in a loop-"

Before we could finish our conversation , God approached us with a small smile on his face.

"Children please calm down. I understand  your emotions Elena , you have suffered because of that man."

I caught him off with rage in my voice.

"Not only me! I was the one who suffered the least! Endymion was killed in every lifetime and so many people suffered because of him! Just what are you saying!?"

God patted me on the head.

Endymion stared at me with a bitter smile.

"Elena..."he called out my name and held my hand.

"Now, now child...Will you please listen to what I have to say first? You can take out your rage on me later. I am the God of this world yet I also can't interfere, unless it is something small like this" God said with a warm smile.

"Ah..." I was startled by his reaction and a sigh escaped my lips, pushing my anger away.

I stared at God with curious eyes.

"I am sorry...Please go on..." I said with a small smile.

God nodded and explained the situation.

" My dear childern you may think this world is merely a book with characters that are stuck in a loop but you are wrong. The truth is far from that."

The truth?

" Some humans are granted the power to create these kind of worlds , books. You are one of them Elena." God said and smiled at me.

"Me? A writer? I have never written a single book in my life." 

"Elena has this kind of power ? To create people like me?" asked Endy.

"Yes and that was the only reason why the villain was able to connect with you. That was also why you were able to come and change this world with your actions. The villain is also a writer."

"H-Hold on for a moment...You are telling me that the villain is someone from the real world?!" I said shocked.

To be continued...