Chapter 71- Family reunion

No! This isn't the time to be scared!

I got up from the ground and glared at the villain with rage.

"You! I trusted the book! You- You made me feel guilty for just standing there and seeing you kill the main character! How dare you?! You let me be with Endymion just for me to have fake hope! You took my parents away ! "

I said all that in one breath with so much anger and hate.

How dare he do something like this?!

He grinned in satisfaction.

"Ah! That is my favourite expression of yours dear human. I tested my powers on you and changed your role in this world many times to see just what I can do.I must thank you for that human.Now shall I give away your real identity? Hm?~"he said with a smirk.

He snapped his fingers and my fake appearance disappeared , revealing my real world's body.

"You didn't give me Rose's body?"

"Why would I? I don't even need you anymore-"

He extended his hand to the right and a portal appeared.

This! I have to stop him!

After turning his back to me, he whispered.

"Take back the blade now..."

The blade slipped away from his hand and started gaining more and more speed and stopped before Endymion.

"No!" I screamed.

"Give up"he said with a calm voice.

As soon as he he entered the portal , everything started moving again and without hesistation I shielded Endymion with my body.

The blade hit me in my hand.

I gasped and fell on my kness.

Endymion shouted my name and lifted me up in his arms.

"Elena! All this....No!"

He shouted at the guards.

The people on master's side stopped fighting and let themselves be arrested after they realised they lost their leader.

Guards secured everyone's safety and everyone went home.

I was moved to Endymion's room and doctors treated me.

I couldn't speak the whole time. I was just gazing into a distance with sad eyes.

Endymion was there with me the whole time.

He kept my identity a secret and hid me in his room. He covered me so no noble would see that I wasn't Lisa.

Once the doctors left, he rushed to my side and sat on the bed next to me.

"Elena..."he said , clenched his teeth and bowed his head.

"Please go back to your own world."he mumbled under his breath.

My eyes widened when I heard him and turned to look at him. I felt my heart beating faster.

"W-Why? Do you perhaps hate me now? Did you manage to listen to my conversation with him?!" I said with a shaky voice.

Is he disappointed in me?

Is he pushing me away?

No! I can't take anything more now!

Tears started falling down my cheeks.

Endymion seemed shocked with my response and hugged me tightly.

"No! I could never hate you! I love you! Yes I strangely remember all about my previous lives but ...It is just that..."

He started shaking.

"I can't see you suffer because of me anymore...I remember everything. "

What?!

I slowly pulled away and saw him teary.

"You remember everything ? All your lives now? Even when we met as kids and..."

He nodded.

"Thank you...Thank you for always caring for me"he said with a small smile.

I can't believe this...

Does this mean?

Suddenly a maid came in the room in a rush.

"I am so sorry for interrupting but a couple is looking for lady Rose!"

My eyes widened once more.

"It can't be...They remembered me too?!" I said and touched my face with my hands.

Endymion seemed suprised at my reaction.

"Who are you talking about-" before he could finish I quickly got out of bed and ran out of the room.

I don't care if they see me in my real body! I have to see them again!

I heard Endymion chasing after me.

I rushed to the main hall and saw Rose's parents standing and talking with each other.

A smile formed on my face and everything bad disappeared from my mind.

I ran and hugged them both without wasting any time.

"Mom! Dad!" I said and started crying again.

"Rose?"said mom.

Ops!

I quickly pulled away and explained to them about me not being their actual daughter.

They were shocked at first but smiled warmly at me.

"Rose...No Elena...We only remember you as our daughter from the start. We aren't sure if this another spell he cast on us but we love you no matter who you are."they said and embraced me.

"Mom...Dad...I love you too.We haven't seen each other since that day. I am sorry for putting you through this" I said between my sobs with a smile even bigger.

They patted my head gently.

"Haha! What are you talking about? You are the last person to blame" dad said.

They let go of me and mom smiled at me.

"We are proud to have such a strong daughter even if you are one of the people that created this world in the first place. We are now aware of this loop situation but we couldn't be happier that we finally got a precious daughter. In all our past lives we were never able to have you"she said.

Dad nodded in approval.

Mom...Dad! 

"Are you Elena's parents?"asked Endymion who was watching us with a small smile on his face.

To be continued...