Chapter 13- Unexpected side of Endymion

Eh?! Why is Endymion hugging me?!

"I was so scared... Please hold me just for a bit..."

I can feel my heart beating so fast.

I mean I did want to save Endymion.But now I can't believe that this happened.

I hugged Endymion back and patted his head gently.

"It will be alright.I thought he was going to hit you or something.I couldn't hold myself back and before I knew it I was already running."

I hope that my words and touch can calm him down a little.

I feel my shoulder getting wet.

Is Endymion crying?!

I gasp as my heart is pierced in half.

I wish I could always protect him.

I always wanted to save him while I was reading about him in the novel.

"Endymion you don't have to be embarrassed or anything.You can cry as much as you want.I am not letting you go until you let all the tension out."

He sniffles and let go of me in order to look at my face.

"You aren't Lisa or one of her friends right?"he said with teary eyes.

My hand moved on its own and touched his cheek.

I used my fingers to gently push the tears away from his eyes.

He doesn't react at all.

"I am not Lisa or someone that she knows.I am sure that it was a shock for you.A stranger came out of nowhere and asked you to run away with her."
I said with a small smile.

Endymion blushed a bit.

"I know...Lisa doesn't have many friends and I know all of them.I should be suspicious of you and push you away...But for some reason I can't."

Aww he is cute when talks honestly.

"I am sorry Endymion.You don't know me but I know you. I can't say much but I am sure that things will get better for you.You shouldn't give up.Get what you want even if it seems impossible now."

I try to take my hand away from his face but his hand stopped me from doing so.

He grabbed my hand and places it back on his cheek.

"I don't show this side of me to anyone but Lisa.I don't get it.Why do I get lonely when you take your hand away? Maybe it is because of the tension..."

He is so desperate for love now.

I feel bad...

I rest my hand on his cheek once again.

To be continued...