Chapter 64- The ball of hell

I chuckled and stepped a bit away from him.

I closed my eyes and started feeling the same warmth surrounding me.

A white blinding light appeared and I changed my appearance.

I opened my eyes and looked at Endymion while the light was disappearing.

Now I look exactly like that woman.

I smirked when I saw him speechless.

He ran his fingers though his hair and laughed.

"Pss! Way to go mafia girl.Now I am relieved that you finally got some powers to protect yourself. "he said .

"I am going to tell your father that you were fooled and believed that I am Lisa.I will also mention that you know about Cain's death"I said and crossed my arms.

"I will make it seem like you took a vacation and went back to your hometown.The rest will go just like you originally suggested.Lisa and I will find ways to secretly turn people and the law against him." he said and patted my head.

"Be safe." he said before exiting the room.

I waited for a few minutes before I made my way to master's office.

Damn that brings back memories...

The scenes of Lisa's death and of him slapping me and threatening me pop up in my mind.

I sighed and rested my hand on my chest once my heart started beating faster.

"It is going to be okay.Just be confident.'I mumbled and knocked on the door.

"Master.It is me."I said with confidence.

"...Come in.'I heard from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and I saw him sitting on a chair behind his desk.

I bowed and walked closer until I reached the opposite side of the desk that he was sitting.

I looked up and stared at his face.

He seems so...

Calm?

He smiled and raised his hand and patted my shoulder.

That gives me the chills...

"So did you manage to progress with the plan?"he asked with high expectations.

I smiled and started talking.

"But of course master~"I said to play along.

He got up and came over to my side.

I didn't move an inch and my eyes didn't look away from him for not even a second.

"Now get ready for the ball tomorrow.I sent a dress to your room."he said and snapped his fingers.

Two servants came in and bowed to us.

"This is Ed and Ash.They will be your servants from now on."he said.

Ed and Ash looked up to look at me but neither of them gave any kind of reaction.

He smirked.

" Since now you are Lisa. You will need to stay here , right? By his side.You will kill him just like how we said. You will have the opportunity at the upcoming ball."

What is he planning?

"What should we do my lord?"asked Ash.

Oh so he can talk.

"You just look after this lady. I will make sure Lisa , President and Cain's family will not get in my way during this ball."

Don't tell me he wants to make me kill Endymion so he can use me to get away with it?

But what will he do with the others?

Will he kidnap them?

But that can't happen he will case chaos in the capital.

No...

Maybe that is what he wants?

Chaos?

Lisa and high society betray and frighten their people and kill the one he hates the most? That is basically killing two birds with one stone.

"New Lisa will stay to the room next to Endymion's . Make sure to act natural around him."he ordered.

"Master so you will kindap the rest and make 'Lisa' kill young master? What results are you expecting?"I wondered.

He stared at me with cold eyes.

"You shouldn't ask so many questions.Just play Lisa like I told you."

"Alright master."I said and bowed.

"Now go and arrange the rest." he said annoyed.

"Go and spy on him.I will send men to kidnap the others ."

So that is a part of his plan.

I need to tell Endymion.

To be continued...