Chapter 19- Out of the comfortzone

Next morning I got up early and went to eat breakfast.

I saw a maid in the hall alone.

"Good morning miss! Did you sleep well?"she said with a professional smile.

"Good morning! You don't need to use formalities with me! You make breakfast for me everyday so why even bother? You know me , don't you?"I said while I was making a funny face.

She bursted out laughing when she saw my expression.

"M- ahahaha miss! Better stop and act like the lady of the house! Ahahah"

I like to make people laugh! I want to make Endymion laugh like that as well!

The moment I thought of him I felt my face going red.

He did act strange and cute that day.

I wonder how things are going?

He did went safely to Lisa right?

"Miss! You are blushing! Who are you thinking of? Could it be?! The young master that came the other day?!"

Her eyes glowed for a moment.

"Eh?!?! No way! I don't see him that way! I am not even a teenager yet-"

In my soul I am but still! I am stuck in a child's body...

How will I be able to fangirl over Endymion uff...

I make a disappointed expression after the maid left to do other chores.

*Ring* *ring*

The phone!

"I will get it!" I said and run with the phone to my room.

"Hello?What? Cain? What a suprise! I didn't expect your call!"

"*Cough* I did something rude the other day and I am on my right mind now.I would like to apologize for my attitude.Can you please accept my apologies miss?"

He is getting too polite? It is kinda forced or not?

"Ah...Ahah sure I accept your apology!"

He gasped.

"See mom! Rose didn't hate me! I told you it was meaningless to apologize at the first place.Ah-I didn't hang up?!?!No mom!"

*Beep**beep*

".....AHAHAHAHA What is this apology? So he was forced after all to say sorry.I knew it.He will always be a brat but for some reason it isn't as annoying as before.Maybe I am getting used to his behaviour? Ahaha"

I smile to myself.

...

"Rose! Rose!We will be late! You will visit some friends of ours! It will be embarrassing and rude to arrive late!"

I ran downstairs.

"Yes! Yes! I am there already ahaha"

We get in the car and head towards our destination.

"Where are we going mom?"

She was that excited that she forgot to tell me huh...

"Oh! My bad! We are going to meet Deidans. They are hosting a ball at their huge palace! We were invited as well!"

To be continued...