Chapter 67- The start of the end

The next day I woke up feeling confident.

The maids must be on their way to my room.

I must report to master that everything is going well and then make progress according to our plan.

I heard a knock on my door and I told the maids to come in.

To my advantage Endymion sent my friends.

Lilly and Alex got close to my bed and greeted me.

"How are you doing my lady?"said Alex and bowed.

"Did you get enough sleep lady Lisa?"asked Lilly with a smile and bowed too.

I have to pretend now.

Like we planned.

"Please raise your heads. I am about to tell you some very important information because I need your help!~"I said with a wide smile.

"Endymion is in charge of you two and Rose  for taking care of him, right? So what I need you to do is tell all the maids this-"

...

Alex and Lilly seemed shocked at first but agreed right away to carry out my request.

"Understood! Now please let us help you get ready miss Lisa!~"they said and helped me get dressed.

I need to go to see that ass first.

After I was ready , I excused myself and went to master's room.

I knocked on the door and with his approval I entered.

'How are you doing master?"I asked with a small smile.

Master smirked and replied.

"I am doing just amazing! Finally I will get rid of everyone who is getting on my way today. Of course you will get everything I promised you too" he said with arrogance.

You mean my death in order for you to get away and throw Lisa and president to hell?! And kill my love ?!

I giggled.

"But of course master. I only serve the winner~"I said with a smirk and run my fingers through my hair.

"The others are already in their posts ready for you to order them master~"I added.

He brightened.

"Ah! Good. You can go now" he said and some of his men entered the room.

I nodded and headed off.

As I was closing the door behind me , my fake facial expression cracked and an evil smile appeared on my face.

"My~ My~ This mafia wife role must suit me indeed~ I didn't know I could be this brave~" I mumbled.

Now we need to do two more things before the ball~

I went outside of the mansion and approached the guards.

They noticed me and immediately called out to me.

"We are in your service lady Lisa!" 

"Yes !~ I came here to check one last time so I can report back to my father. How is the job going?~"

"We took all the weapons lady! The enemies will not have anything to defend themselves with!"they said.

'Excellent! Thank you men."

After I was done with them , I went to meet Endymion one last time before the ball.

He was with some people at the garden.

I approached them with a gentle smile.

As soon as Endy saw me ,  he came rushing to me.

"Hey Lisa! You just came on time! Can we please talk alone ? Gentlemen and ladies?"he said and glanced at them.

They gave him a thumbs up and me and Endy went on the porch where we were sitting on last night.

Endy started speaking first.

"Elena don't you worry I made sure that nobody would suspect that you were not the actual Lisa. Only me ,Lisa , Cain , president , Ed and Ash know about your true identity."

I smiled at him and replied.

'I know I can trust you with my life here. How is Lisa doing with Cain?"

"I just got information from Ash and Ed that Lisa rescued Cain. They are hiding now, waiting for the perfect timing."

"I wish I could hug and kiss you now but it is weird to do so as Lisa haha" I said awkwardly.

He chuckled.

"Don't worry Elena we will do everything you want tonight~"he whispered in my ear.

I giggled and got up.

"I need to go now Endy.'I said with a smile.

He got up and kissed my hand.

"Please  be careful...I don't want you to get hurt...' he said without letting go of my hand.

This gaze of his...

" Endy, my love....I will be just fine I am a mafia wife as well~ Don't you forget~ I have learned a lot! Don't worry I know the ways now! I believe in myself more than ever thanks to you! Thank you Endy! I will protect you no matter what!" I said excited.

He smiled gently at me and let my hand go.

Master 's spies must be with him right now~

He thought the guards would warn him if something was wrong.

Ha! As if he would be as smart as my baby Endy!~

That is what you get when you are overconfident!~

I went back to my room and got myself dressed.

Thank God I warned all the maids about this...

The are ready to flee at any moment now.

"Phew...Okay!"I said to myself.

This outfit is awesome though!

Master at least got some taste?

Ugh nah nah.

I will lose it, if I think of him any longer.

Book's knife is tied to my leg under the dress together with the gun.

It is time to go there and start greeting the first people!

I rushed to the main hall and found myself facing the big door  which lead there.

I took a deep breath and glared at the door.

"It is time for the party to start!"I said to myself and opened the door.

To be continued....