Chapter 76- Meeting with the young villain

God sighed and nodded.

"That is correct. Books are supposed to be created by humans and it is my job to make sure that everything goes according to the writers. Yet after the books are finished , I stop the connection between the writer and this world. There shouldn't have been a loop in the first place. After the ending is reached , this world continues at its own pace and the characters live normal lives. They have the right to get their memories of how they were created and be rewarded by me. However, this writer accidently fell into his own novel and since he isn't from the book world I can't do anything about him. The real world goddess tried to take him out once the ending was reached but it wasn't possible. She has tried many times with loops but nothing changed, meanwhile the writer had possessed the villain's body and their memories and thoughts became one."

"So inside the villain's body two souls exist?" I asked.

"Now that you mention it..." said Endymion and placed his hand under his chin.

"Sometimes father would scream at night and talk to himself. His behavior was always so confusing and strange. Very rarely he would just stare at me with strange , sad eyes but his actions always were a villain's."

"Is the writer imprisoned in the villain's body and the villain is taking advantage of him?" I asked to figure out if my theory was correct.

"Yes. Your thoughts are facts Elena. So now that you know the truth, will you change the fate of the villain and save the writer together with the balance of the two worlds?"asked God.

I paused and looked at the sky.

Do I have any other choice? It does feel like I am saving another person but this situation is complicated. Just do the right thing Elena...

I took a deep breath and looked at Endymion.

He sensed my uncertainty and patted me on the head with a smile.

"I will come with you"said Endymion.

"No you can't Endymion. If you meet your younger self one of you will disappear."said God and placed a hand on Endy's shoulder.

Endymion frowned but sighed in defeat.

"I will be waiting for you then Elena.I am sure you will do great."

I smiled at Endymion happily for his support.

He turned to God with determined eyes.

"If Elena is facing problems, is it possible for me to help her?"

Oh Endymion...I felt a warmth in my heart.

God smiled as well as he looked at both of us.

"I will make sure to send you there for some time if that happens , even if it is against the rules. Elena is a stranger in here so she can move freely but I will make an exception since we came to this. But you will need to be ready and extra careful if we need you"

Endymion nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I giggled and hugged him back.

"My sweet Endymion, I love you so much. I will make sure to be safe."I said and we let go of each other.

"You better. But if my father dares to do anything to you...I will kill him"he said with anger in his eyes.

I nodded and kissed him one last time on the cheek.

God took my hand in his and closed his eyes.

"See you later, Elena.We will meet again shortly to get into more details."

Suddenly I felt myself getting dizzy and collapsed on the ground.

Ugh...This is really a pain in the ass.

Am I there yet?

"Miss?! Miss?! Are you okay?!" I heard a boy's voice calling out to me.

I must be there.

I opened my eyes and raised from the ground.

I looked around me and saw an unfamiliar environment.

It was like I was in a village and a boy came up to me to check if I was okay.

I looked at the small boy to thank him after I stood up , but what I saw shocked me.

Purple eyes and white long hair....

The villain!? That kid looks exactly like the villain. Am I that far in the past??

"Miss? Are you feeling alright? You look pale..."said the child with a worried expression.

This...

I feel so...

I forced a smile.

"It is nothing. I am fine."

I looked around me again to see if I knew where I was by noticing something familiar.

I felt a small tag on my clothes and it was the kid.

"Miss...Can you please help me?" the kid said and was at the verge of tears.

Ugh! Whatever! He is a kid now who has done nothing wrong yet! I am here to change that anyways! I can't leave a child all alone like this.

I sighed deeply and patted him on the head.

"Child what is your name?"

I need to make sure it is really him.

"George is my name miss! What is your name kind lady?"he said with innocent eyes.

This...I can't get used to this...

I forced a smile again and responded.

"My name is-"

Ah wait - I can't say my real name , can I? Maybe it will cause trouble in time or something. I can't risk it.

"Diana. My name is Diana."

I have changed so many names since I came to this world, it is almost like a habit.

First Rose , then I even pretended to be Lisa. I seriously need an Oscar.

I laughed at my situation.

"Miss's laugh reminds me of mom's!" said George and looked at me with a big smile and eyes full of adoration.

His mother?

"Oh my....Thank you...George...Where is your mother right now?"

I really know nothing about his past. The novel mentions more about his obsession rather than his past.

George started to tear up as soon as I asked that question.

"G-George?!" I said in panic.

To be continued...