Chapter 81- Having time to process

As we reached the end of the portal , we found ourselves in an unfamiliar environment.

The city was even bigger than before and we started wondering around the streets.

"We should visit the mansion" Endy suggested.

I nodded with a smile.

"Let's go!"I said and held his hand.

Fortunately the mansion was in the same location as always.

As we making our way in , a lady come running towards us.

"Endymion!"

Endymion seemed confused but smiled.

I studied her closely and gasped when realization hit me.

"You must be Endy's mother! Do you remember me?" I said.

Her eyes widened and she scanned my face.

"Ah! You are that cute fairy from the final moments of the mafia! That was years ago! Where have you been?"

She hugged me and Endymion.

"Thank you for helping us... You haven't changed at all , please give me your skincare routine. How many years has it been? Did you meet Endymion outside? "she asked.

I giggled slightly but a deep sigh escaped Endymion's lips.

Endy?

 I glanced at him. 

He was forcing himself to smile. There was no light in his eyes. He was fine before. What happened? Is it because of his mother or the situation affected him?

"Diana?"we heard a voice say.

We let go of each other.

I flinched when I saw George fully grown and hesitated for a moment.

Endymion stood in front of me and glared at George.

"Yes , it is me" I said putting myself on guard.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead with his fingers.

"You are that maid... You messed with time , didn't you? It all makes sense now. "

Karen stood there confused.

"What are you talking about? Diana-"she said and turned to speak to me.

George placed his hand on her shoulder and refrained her from getting closer.

" We need to talk Karen" he said and then glanced at us.

"I am the only one who knows. I faced the gods after you helped me take down the mafia. They made me remember everything but nobody else remembers. It is like nothing happened and I was always good for everyone" he added.

We could neither react or comment on what he said, we could just keep our uneasy faces.

Karen tried to read the room and smiled at us slightly.

"We will talk later" she said and left with George.

Endymion and I left the mansion and decided to stay at a hotel for the time being.

Once we entered our room, I collapsed on the bed and let out a sigh of relief.

Endymion sunk to the ground next to the bed with an unreadable expression .

I gasped when I noticed and wasn't sure what to say.

" Endymion, we are in this together. You aren't alone anymore. Please tell me ,what is wrong?" I said making my way next to him.

Endymion's eyes widened and he let out a soft cry. He placed his hand on top of mine and lowered his gaze to the ground.

"Elena...When you left for the past, I had time and space to think and it seems my past finally caught up to me . All these lives... Living like this just because...I haven't been well at all but I didn't want to say anything at those important moments"he mumbled.

"Endymion, you are safe now. It is okay to let out everything. I am here to listen and help you. I love you. I-"

Before I could finish my sentence he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close, so close , so tight.

I hugged him back and stroked his back.

"Thank you Elena. Please keep talking."

His expression is like that of a person that is trying to grieve but the tears refuse to come out.

"Okay my sweetie, I will" I whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You will be just fine. You are very strong and smart. No matter what comes in your way , I am sure you will be able to overcome it. I am sorry you had to go through this. You can be sad , scared and mad. You have saved Lisa so many times and loved her dearly. When I met you as a kid I just wanted to snatch you away and take care of you...You are my strong cutie pie~ You are such a kind and sweet soul. You are my sunshine and my precious boyfriend. You can count on me...I love you my Endy~" 

I paused.

 "Is that enough talking?" I said with a soft chuckle.

At that moment I glanced at my hand , my wound catching my attention.

" I also did an amazing job, didn't I? I saved you just as promised!"I said with a beam to lighten up the mood.

Endymion gently held my hand and looked at my eyes.

"Thank you and I am truly sorry. I am glad your wound seems to not cause you that much pain. And you obviously did a great job Elena"he said with a small smile.

I smiled gently at him. 

He is so cute and caring.

"Endy, it does hurt but I also ignored the pain at the face of this danger. I truly didn't feel anything during the fight. Maybe it is was the god's power that protected it?"

He sighed in relief and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I am not sure what will follow now but no matter what happens I will always make sure you are smiling and fly freely like a butterfly."

He stroked my cheek with his hand.

"You are beautiful and warm just like the spring that finally came in my heart after years of winter."

"Endy you are so sweet. I love you. You are my future. Let's get some rest and take it easy. We can figure out the rest tomorrow" I said and placed a kiss on his lips.

To be continued....

WARNING: The next chapter will have 18+ content