Chapter 58- Excuse me? Endymion has feelings for me?!

Now what do I say to that?

"The girl said so! You were too shocked to listen to her because she mentioned the spies."

Please just believe that...

"Oh I see. So Cain is currently being held as a hostage... Did she say something else that I didn't notice? Or did she say something before you brought her to my room?" Endymion said convinced.

Great! He let it go! He must really trust me now.

Kyaaa Endymion! Way to go!~

"No she didn't say anything else Endymion. I have a question though.What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't come back. I was just going to start cleaning up before anyone finds out."

He looked and sadness appeared in his eyes.

"I... I am afraid of losing more people that I care for so... Since you were the one that was near I... I couldn't stop myself from coming back to check on you"he said desperately.

"Endymion..."I mumbled.

He must need emotional support right now.

I signed and smiled gently at him.

"I am alright! No need to worry Endymion! "

He looked at my eyes with concern.

"But you had a panic attack a few minutes ago. Are you really alright now? "

Oh... That...

It is true that Endymion reminded me of his father when he was trying to kill that girl. It made me remember the time when his father wanted to kill me and made a chaos.

I... I am afraid of his father and most likely traumatized by that situation...

He is worried about me even though he is going through so much at the moment.

Endymion... I just can't stop falling in love with you and keep admiring you more and more!

I can feel tears falling down my cheeks as I open my arms and rush towards him.

I put my arms around his neck and reduced the distance between our bodies.

I can hear his heartbeat this close. It is getting faster like mine.

"Endymion... Thank you for worrying about me. I lo-"

I stopped myself and buried my face in his chest.

He put his strong arms around me and gently patted me on the back.

Ah... That feels nice... Such a warm feeling of safety and relief.

"Your welcome..." Endymion said and kept hugging me back tightly.

I hope he is also getting this feeling of safety right now and calming down little by little.

"Endymion...You don't need to worry about me that much. I will do anything to keep you safe and help you achieve your goals.I am by your side!"I said with determination.

He quickly grabbed my arms and pulled away from me causing us to separate. I can see some redness on his cheeks and ears. He is looking away again but this time at least it is because of embarrassment and not sadness.

I am glad...

"Thank you for saying that. I see you as a very important person to me.I haven't realized this before but now... It is different."

After saying that his gaze met mine.

"I... I love you Rose."he said and looked away again but didn't let me go.

"Huh?"

My eyes widen, my face is getting so red, my mind is empty, my hands are trembling.

What did he just say?

Embarrassed I immediately back away and put some distance between us.

I use my  hands to cover my reddish cheeks.

"EHHHHH?! NANI!?!?!?!?!???"

What? Eh what? What just happened?

"I am sorry! I need some time! "I said and left the room in a rush.

I can't stop thinking of his expression while he was confessing his love to me.

Warm, gentle, loving, sweet gaze... His eyes were shining like stars...

"Nonononon! No way! What?!"I said as I was closing myself in my room.

"Could it be? That Endymion has really got over his crush for Lisa? And he is now into me? Oh my God... That must be what the book was trying to say before he came to..."

"...."

"..."

"AHHHHHHHH! I can't take this! I was supposed to not love Endymion because of the conditions the book told me about but... What do I do now that we both love each other?! Ah... Endymion you- Stupid! Jeez... What should I do? My face is burning..."

Ah! I know what I should do!

"Book! Book! Get out! I want to use that free favor you promised me!"

Heheheh... Now you will see who is the boss book!

It appeared within a thin smoke.

"Did you call me human?"it said.

"Y-yes! You know what just happened right?!"

"... Yes I can see how happy you are human. He is also embarrassed and hitting the floor right now in that room. His face is fully red like yours."

"I-is that so? Haha... I see..."

Oh.my.God.

"Um book can we please reconsider about the 'not letting anyone know that I love Endymion' thingy? Please book?~"I said with puppy eyes.

To be continued...