Chapter 14

(Jack's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

'This doesn't make any sence. You don't make any sence!' Romanna shouted while waving her arms at North in confusion.

'You are a future guardian!' North said obvisly repeating himself. We could see he was trying and failing to explain the situation to her.

'Why?' Romanna asked, sounding slighly freaked out.

'Well hello to you too' I greeted sarcatictly to her

'You! What were ya tryin to do? Have me freeze to death!' She yelled while ripping the large blanket off her legs, jumping out of the bed and punching me really hard in the forearm.

'Ow! What the?! Why do you keep doing that?!' I yelled as I jumped backwards away from her. 'That's going to bruse!' I grumbled while rubbing at my arm, attemting to ignore her dagger like glare.

'Woah, arn't ya fiesty. Mate, if you'd calm down for a sec, you'd relise it's not his falt, it's mine. I told him to bring you here, rememba? I didn't even think 'bout how cold you would get while flying. Oops, sorry. At least you're not seriously hurt. It was a nice change to have Jack actually listen to me and did as he was told for once.' Bunny said while steping between Romanna and I.

Is Bunny trying to take the blame for something I did?! Did he just praise me?!!! Who is this and what has he done with the real Bunnymund?!

'Hmph.' Romanna grunted dissaprovily while crossing her arms and sticking her chin up in a snob kind of fashon.

'Fine. I'll let Jack off the hook' She said while punching Bunny in the arm. 'Crikey! Ow! Why me?' Bunny yelled while stepping back and also rubbing his arm.

'Consida this a lesson for all of you boys, don't get on my nerves and don't get in between me and an argument' Romanna warned us while returning to her happy state once again.

'You weren't kidin when ya said 'er punches hurt!' Bunny complained to me while assessing the damage she had done to the both of us. I couldn't do anything but laught at him. Romanna seriously punched both Bunny and I because she was in a bad mood and didn't like what we had done.

Yep I think she's going to fit in really well around here.

'Right, sorry to rush you guys, but you betta start explainin what eva it is you wanna tell me. I promised my mum I would be home before sunset.' She said while inspecting the large fluffy, red dressing gown she was wrapped up tight in. North must have given it to her to keep her warm from the cold that seemed to follow me everywhere.

It never used to be a problem until now and It's kinda making me sad.

'Bunny, maybe you can explain to her what is happening. I have been trying but she does not seem to be cooperating.' North asked while sitting down on a nearby chair, rubbing at the temples of his head.

'Umm, ok?' Bunny replied rather unconvincing. 'Well, you already know who we are and what we do, right?' He asked looking over his shoulder at the rest of us. Romanna nodded

'Yeah, you're the guardians. You give little kids presents when they are good and stuff.' She said blankly while sitting on the end of the bed.

'Is that all ya think we do?' Bunny asked sounding offened.

'Well yeah. Isn't that what you do?' She sounded genuinly confused and absolutely shocked to find out we did a lot more than reward a child's good behavour.