Chapter 23

A/N: Hey! Sorry I just couldn't wait any longer and needed to update the next chapter early! I hope you enjoy! It's 1700+ words bigger than my normal chapters! I did it all for you! Xoxo

|

(Jack's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

The sunlight had woken me up a few minutes ago and I was smiling contently while running my fingers through Romanna hair, slowly waking her up.

It was past 4am in the morning when we had fallen asleep last night and we had conveniently slept in the next morning.

According to the glowing digital clock on her phone's music dock, it was 10:55am when I woke up. I've spent the last five minutes slowly waking the girl who was comfortably lying on top of my chest.

Another thing I like about the link is not only do I fall asleep a few minutes after Romie has, but I also wake up a few minutes before she does. Maybe It's the link's way of protecting her. This way I can make sure she's in a safe place and that there's no danger when she wakes up or falls asleep.

'Mmm....' Romanna softly moaned and rolled her head from leaning on the left side to the right. I chuckled while continuing to stroke her hair away from her face. Her eyes were still tightly shut but a small smile was creeping across her soft pink lips.

'Mmm, that feels nice.' She mumbled while gently rubbing her forehead into my bare chest.

'Well that feels nice.' I commented while chuckling at her affection, making her open her sleepy blue eyes.
'Good afternoon sleepy head.' I said while watching Romanna sit up on my chest and rub her eyes like a child would.

'G'mornin... Wait what? Aftanoon?' She asked confused while climbing off me and out of the bed.

'Yeah it's 11 o'clock, lunch time.' I said while sitting up properly and running a hand through my messy bed hair.

'Lunch time!' Romanna practicality squealed. 'Why didn't my alarm wake me up-' She stopped while looking at the smashed smartphone lying on the floor.

'Oh...' She sighed sadly while carefully picking it up. 'That's why.'

'North can make you a new one.' I said simply while putting my belt and hoodie back on.

'Really?!' She asked happily.

'Yeah of course he can, he's Santa.' I replied while fixing my hair in the mirrored door of her wardrobe.

'What have you got planed for today?' I ask hoping she won't be too busy with chores because I've got something planned for us to do.

'It's Monday so I have to do some music practice, but otha than that I'm free to do what I want. Why?' She asked while walking into the bathroom to get dressed.

'Oh umm, I was kinda wanting to take you out. Is that ok?' I asked shyly.

'Out? Out where?' Romanna asked while stepping out of the bathroom with a blue shirt and light blue denim shorts. She then expertly flipped her hair and neatly brushed it upside down.

'Umm, what are you doing?' I asked confused.

'I'm doin my hair. I'm puttin it up into a high ponytail so my fringes will stay inside it. They tend to fall out and get into my face when I have it in a low ponytail.' She explained while flipping her hair back and it was all inside a perfect high ponytail on top of her head.