Chapter 35

(Romanna's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

'So, now can I start the party?!' Alex asked impatiently.

'Yes! Yes you can.' Cupid replied while releasing me from our short hug and smiling over at her. She only rolled her eyes and shot him an unhappy glare.

'What was that for?' I asked him while watching Alex walk up to the platform which was going to be her stage.

'Oh it's nothing really, she's just cross because I didn't tell her I had a partner and kids. Alex lives in the Valentine Palace with me and the rest of my workers and angels. Over time with seeing me like every day, she kinda developed a crush on me. I completely ignored her affections and told her it was because it was against the rules. She's just mad cause the whole time I had already broken the rules and didn't say anything. So I kinda just left her hanging. Which I'll admit wasn't all that nice of me.' He finished with a simple shrug.

'Wow, and this whole time she was watchin me, your daughta, play music for years and years. Hey, she met me two years before you did! Oh yeah I can definitely see why she would be pissed.' I replied while crossing my arms.

'Hey Romie, you might wanna watch carefully with what she's about to do.' Jack wispered over my shoulder and into my ear.

I turned my attention back to Alex as she removed the black and rainbow backpack from her shoulders and then unzipped it. She reached in and grabbed out something that seemed to be a skateboard, only thing odd about it was that it had no wheels.

She placed it onto the floor and grabbed out what appeared to be a touchscreen phone or Ipod. She tapped the screen and pointed it at the strange skateboard as if it was a remote control. Suddenly it lifted off the ground and was hovering in mid air.

'A flying skateboard?' I asked, sounding intrigued.

'It's a hoverboard.' She corrected expertly. 'But it's more than just a mode of transport, it's also my guitar.' She added while tapping the screen again, making the hoverboard transform into the most awesome looking electric guitar I have ever seen.

It was black and had rainbow zigzags, stars, lightning and swirls on it. On the front near the bottom of the guitar was her signature and the quote "Music Makes The Pain Fade" was written in large white font on the black shoulder strap.

'It can also transform into a stereo and a DJ booth. Though this is it's real form, so all of the others have guitar like features on them.' She said while tapping the screen again but this time the once rainbow and black hoverboard now guitar, clicked and folded in on itself until it was a perfect cube. It was about the size of my hand and had a small indent on the top which Alex happily pressed her Ipod/remote control/phone thing into.

It immediately grew in size and shifted into a very high-tech electronic DJ booth, fully equipped with large surround sound speakers, strobe lights and rainbow party disco lights. It even had a fog machine!

'Someone hit the lights.' Alex ordered and on cue they all turned off.

'Let's get this party started!' She cheered while clicking buttons on the top of her extremely large and glowing music machine.

As soon as the music started people flooded into the large hall and onto dance floor, showing off their moves.

'I'm surprised with how many people actually show up!' Jack semi yelled over the extremely loud music. I believe the song that's playing is called I'm sexy and I know it.