Chapter 40

(Romanna's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

'So what do I do?!' I cried while burying my face into my hands.

'Wooga? Helie mawhog?' The Yeti replied while giving me a confused expression.

After I ran out of Jack's room, I found myself lost in the highest levels of North's workshop. Currently I was sitting on a large pile of wrapped presents while balling my eyes out.

'I can't go home because mum's there and I don't wanna deal with her on top of the crap I've gotten from Jack right now. She told me to come home strait after the party, I didnt. So she's gonna yell at me.

I wanna leave this place immediately, but I've got nowhere to go! I have no friends who I can vent to or talk with. I've neva felt so alone.' I explained while continuing to cry.

I didn't mean to lose my temper and yell at Jack. It's just that I have relised without the link, he has no idea who I am! Yes I love him to bits, but this is just a little too much for me to handle. We slept together, and as much as I love being kissed all over, I'm not ready for that step in our relationship.

It's hard for me because he's more than ready to speed things up and make us official, but that's mostly because he's had 300 years to think about being in some kind of relationship. Me on the other hand have only had a few days! I thought I was ready, and I thought we could speed things up, but I was wrong, I'm not.

I felt bad about making him slow down for me so I tried to relax and become more intimate. He obviously doesn't want to go slowly any more and doesn't want to wait for me to make up my mind, but....

'But, I seriously can't go any fasta! If you push me too much or to quickly, you'll end up pushin me out the door and you only have ya'self to blame. Though then again, you neva take the blame now don't you!' I yelled in frustration at the confused yeti.

Until now, I didn't realise how dependent Jack was on the link. I wonder if we will even be able to fix this mess without it.

Aghh! I feel so stuffed! My head is killing me and I just wanna pass out. My power's batteries are still extremely low and I really should find some way of charging them other than sleeping for days on end.

(A/N: "Stuffed" in Aussie terms means: tired or overtired. It also means: in a lot of pain or overworked or stressed. Lol it's nothing to do with food or being full Xoxo)

'Why did I let this happen?! Why can't Jack understand the situation from my perspective?! It has to be all about him! Well I'm sorry I yelled and I'm sorry I snapped at you, but you didn't really give me any otha choice! I love ya to bits, but... your stupid argument made me really angry.' I half yelled while burying my face even deeper into my hands.

How pathetic am I, just sitting here crying to a yeti.

'Wahlowo grhaw. Elmnego.' The yeti replied while drawing my attention to the snowglobe in his hands. He smashed the globe into the floor and a portal opened.

'Huh? Where does that go? I don't wanna go home. Can't I just stay here with you and cry? Ok I don't undastand ya language, but you're a really good listena. I just need to talk to someone 'bout my problem.' I said while sniffing quietly and pouting at him.

The large fury creature walked up to me and stood patiently in front of the stack of presents I was sitting on.

'I regret yellin at Jack like that. I didn't give him a chance to explain or at least attempt to take back what he said before I ran away.' I said while looking up at the yeti. He nodded his head in response.