Chapter 8

(Still Jack's POV) >♢< It's only cause his point of view is too awesome. Sorry guys hang in there.

|

|

|

|

Looking down at my bare chest I saw a large orange stain. From what I could see it stretched across my chest, arms and feet but I know it would be covering most of the skin on my back and face as well. It was caused by the dye that Bunny mixed into the Egg Bomb's powder.

I was now standing up but Tooth, she was still fussing over the orange dye that was randomly patched on my face and in my hair. Since I am very pale and my hair is ice white the dye really stood out.

'Tooth, Tooth, It's ok, you don't need to get all of it off. I'm alright now, see!' I said smiling, grinning my teeth at her.

'Oh Jack.' Tooth giggled. 'Should you be standing? Are you still in pain?' She asked while licking the tip of her index finger and running her hands through my hair, trying to fix the spike at the back.

'Umm... Ew! Tooth! Hey, can you please stop doing that?' I complained 'You're totally mothering me and It's weirding me out.' I said while shooing her away.

'Opps, Sorry.' She blushed then backed a little away. 'Oh! Jack! Umm... You...' Tooth stopped and tilted her head to one side. The tiniest of smiles pinching at the corners of her lips.

'Oh, never mind.' She said while slowly turning away, her eyes fixed on me. She quickly flew over to help North, her face was as pink as a rose.

What was that about and why did she look at me like that? Well what ever it was it must not have been important if she felt the need to say "Never mind".

I looked over at Tooth, shaking my head and shrugging my shoulders while mouthing "What was that?" She only shook her head and gestured for me to tell Romanna to lower her bow. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked over to them.

Tooth was glaring at me and mouthing the words "Hurry Up" the entire time it took me to walk over to her.

When I did eventually get beside her, everyone glared at me. Tooth was giving me the look of "Was that necessary?"

North, he was not amused and muttered under his breath "If Bunny doesn't kill you I just might."

Sandy thought it was funny and had his hand covering his mouth trying not to laugh.

Romanna, well she was mostly focused on Bunny and didn't really seem to care about anything except the end of her bow.

Bunny had all of his attention on Romanna with the two inch open wound on her forehead and the arrow that was inches away from his nose. But he did manage to shake his head at me as if to say "My point has just been proven".

He knows Romanna won't shoot and that she's only bluffing, but that still doesn't make him safe because we all watched her shoot and badly wound at least six full grown men.

I had a reason for taking my time and walking slowly towards them. It was because I liked the situation Bunny was in. It's not every day you get to see someone who is bigger and regularly picks on you, be threatened by someone a lot smaller. I liked it because it was finally his time to be put down and yelled at.

That doesn't make me a bad person. Does it?.....

'Okay.' Romanna spoke slowly in a "That was weird" tone while looking me up and down. 'Now with that outta the way.' She said lowering the tone of her voice.