Chapter 30

(Romanna's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

'Romie, you need to calm down, you're making the plants grow too big!' Jack exclaimed while cupping my cheek in one hand and with the other, he brushed away the long hair that annoyingly kept falling into my face.

Aghh! I hate having my hair down.

'I think I know what this is! Jack? Before you died you had brown hair and brown eyes, but when Manny turned you into Jack Frost that all changed. Maybe that's what's happened to Romanna? He's the only one who I can think of who can bring her back from the dead.' Tooth asked while passing a small mirror to me.

'Ok..... Jack had brown hair and eyes?' I asked while glaring intensely at him, trying to imagine what that would look like on him.

'Yep, but this is permanent... I really hope Manny didn't permanently change you into this.... I really liked your old appearance. Oh, but I'm not saying this one isn't good to, cause you look absolutely amazing! But... it's just not you...' Jack trailed off while avoiding eye contact with me.

'Yeah... you're right, dresses are definitely not my thing. And neitha is flowas or jewelry. So you think Manny did this to me? I don't want it to be permanent, I look so weird with green eyes. Aw, all of the freckles and the tan line on my shoulders and neck are gone.' I said in a whining tone.

My skin was so freaky perfect I looked photoshopped.

'Though if this is permanent, I reckon within 10 minutes of me walkin around I'll get changed into some shorts. Seriously, I refuse to wear a dress, I don't like them. They are annoying and I can't run or move at all when I'm in one.' I added whie nudging Jack's shoulder reassuring him that nothing's really changed, just my eyes and hair.

Wait, My eyes....

My Eyes!!!

'How can I see?! I lost my glasses and I don't have contacts in. I should be practically blind.' I explained while watching Jack shove his hand into his pocket.

'I don't know, but here are your glasses. Sorry they kinda broke.' He replied while handing me the glasses.

'Oh, wow! They are so far from fixable. One whole lense is missing and the otha is so broken I don't know how it hasn't fallen out yet.' I commented while balancing them on my nose for a moment and then placing them to the side.

'Umm... Could you guys please stop starin at me and this dress and maybe start explain what exactly happened? Jack mentioned somethin 'bout me bein dead, and so did Tooth, oh and so did Manny... What's goin on?' I asked while admiring the vine that had grown along the edges of the bed.

'Well after you blasted Pitch and the lightning stopped, Carl unexpectedly appeared and....Umm... he shot you...' Jack said slowly while holding his breath.

It took a moment for me to realise what exactly Jack said. When the words did finally sink in and I understood what they meant, I sighed sadly while shaking my head.

'My dad killed me.' I stated while looking at the people in the room with a defeated bord expression. I rolled my eyes and sighed again.

'What happened next?' I asked while continuing the bord, can't-be-bothered expression.

'Well, when you hit the ground you completely destroyed the entire street and all of it's buildings. Luckily North had made a magic barrier that protected us from any falling debris, but you were too far from us and had been completely buried. We unfortunately had to dig you out of the rubble and when we did eventually pull you out, you weren't breathing.