Chapter 38

(Romanna's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

'Now he's outta the way, I've got a li'l somethin to say to all of you!' I shouted so everyone could hear me.

'I wanna say well done! Every single person in this room fought for their lives and I wanted to personally thank you for helping me. I couldn't have done it without you guys. All of you derive a pat on the back and a high-five. You're all free to leave or stay, it's completely up to you.' I finished while walking over to where Cupid was cradling Jessica.

'She'll be right. Just take 'er home to mum.' I said while checking over my sleeping sister. I've never seen her with angel wings before and somehow they complete her. They make her more perfect and beautiful.

'You are a true and honorable leader.' Cupid said while smiling and walking to the nearest exit.

'Why did you let Pitch go? You had him on his knees! Kneeling at your feet! You may never get another chance like that again.' A random spirit spoke while shuffling towards me.

'True. I may not be lucky enough to get anotha chance like that again, but what did all of ya seriously expect me to do? Kill an unarmed man who couldn't defend himself, in cold blood?! Neva! Yes, Pitch is a major pain and he's done some pretty nasty stuff, but that doesn't give me the right to end his life. If we get into anotha fight lata on in the future then let him have it! I have given us, the guardians and magic beings of this realm, the high ground! If we have to go to war he will need a betta plan and a stronga army cause what he just did today, that just gave us proof of how strong we all are when we work togetha!

Oi, you two! Come here!' I finished my ramble and called two Summer spirits to my side.

'For an example, these two Summa spirit boys have this stupid grudge on Jack Frost the Winta spirit. A few minutes ago the were defending him while aiding the retrieval of his staff. They managed to put their differences aside and help out a mate in need. That is what makes us powerful. Our bond with each otha and the supernatural community, not the powas we weild and control. You see I may have all of Motha Nature's powas, but they are not what makes me powaful, you are. Without you, I'm nothing but a story.' I finished while smiling confidently at the large crowd.

They all immediately cheered and chanted my name. The applause and praise was making me smile so much that my cheeks started hurting. I couldn't help it!

'Couldn't have said it any betta ma'self.' Bunny spoke from behind me as I turned to face him.

'Your actions here today have more than proven that you are indeed a noble and wise leader.' North said while kneeling down onto one knee and bowing his head in respect.

I gasped when Bunny, Tooth, Sandy and Jack did the same.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened when all of the people surrounding me knelt down before me, showing their loyalty and respect towards me.

'Holy Man In The Moon!' I whispered to myself while gawking at the sight before me.

Holy crap! They are treating me like their queen!

'I-I... Umm...' I squealed nervously out of shock.

'Umm, excuse me, Romanna?' An unfamiliar voice with a Spanish accent spoke from the kneeling crowd.

I glanced over to who owned it as he carefully stood and walked/limped up to me.

'My name is Peter. I'm Tooth's brother and I wanted to personally thank you for saving her. She and Bunnymund told me what you did and how you healed her, bringing her back from the dead. I really needed to just.... gracias! Gracias! ---(A/N: Gracias is thank you in Spanish. Ya'know cause he's Spanish.)---> I'm sorry I'm not really sure how to put it into words, but I'm forever in your debt. You've returned my sister to me, if there is anything I can do to repay you, please let me know.' The tall mouse king said while cradling his broken arm and attempting not to put any weight on his left leg.