Chapter 34

(Romanna's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

Heaps of people had arrived and were being greeted politely by North's yetis.
I think this party is going to be massive.

I was peacefully chatting with Jack and Cupid as they introduced me to Hallow the Halloween spirit and her girlfriend April the April Fools Day spirit. They were both really friendly and April ironically had a really great sence of humor.

A sudden yell from behind caused me to quickly whip around to see what the cause was.

'Holy mother of music! Is that Romanna Soleroot!!!!' A girl practically screamed as she quickly sprinted towards me.

'Finally, the last guest is now here, we can get started. Phil, bring me the new and improved Guardian Book.' North asked expertly while smiling at me, but my attention was quickly drawn away from him and stuck to the girl who yelled my name.

As she drew closer I noticed she wasn't actually walking, she had wheels on the bottoms of her black joggers and was skating across the floor. Skidding to a halt a meter away from me the wheels retracted back into the soles of the shoes.

'Sorry, do I know you?' I asked politely to the lady who was gawking at me. She looked to be in her early 20s but her short hight and small body frame made her look a lot like a child. She was roughly to my shoulder in hight. (And I'm over 5 and a half feet tall...)

'Oh my god!!!! I can't believe I am actually talking to you!!!!! Eeeeeeee!!!!!' She exclaimed excitedly while jumping up and down on the spot.

Ok.... My first fangirl? Well this is new, how does she even know about me?

'Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to lose my cool.' The woman said while regaining her composure and adjusting her black hair under the cap that was on her head.

The cap was black with a large rainbow coloured treble clef in the center, and it was twisted to the side of her head in a hipster type fashion.

Now looking at her she did seem incredibly punk or hipster or at least was about to have a colourful hip hop dance off.

She had long over the knee high tights on both of her legs, but they didn't match. The right one had stylish rainbow stars with black music notes and the left one had rainbow zigzags with black music notes.

Just above the tights was the most tiniest pleated rainbow and black mini skirt I have ever seen! Luckily she had sports shorts under it.

Talking about tiny clothes, she was also wearing a black crop top with a rainbow treble clef on the left side where her heart is. The shirt showed off almost all of her flat stomach and also showed off how incredibly fit she was. She had a lot of muscle, to the point where she almost had abs.

Whatever it is she does as a guardian, it must be very sporty and active.

Over the top of her tank top was a black hooded jacket that was casually left unzipped and open. The right sleeve had been ripped off at the shoulder revealing a tattoo and I know you can guess what the tattoo looked like, a rainbow treble clef.

To finish the whole look off, she had fingerless black leather gloves on her hands which stopped at her wrists. They had small words written into the insides of the wrists but I was too far away to make out what it said.

She had bright pink eyes which seemed to change completely different colours depending on her emotions. Her right eye was being slightly covered by her short spiky and rainbow coloured side fringe.