Return to civilization/ conditions

Izou Sitri after 13 years of imprisonment in Cocytus finally is able to see the outside world after so long.

Izou: (The guards should be coming to release me from these chains)

Just like he predicted 7 guards appeared and opens the door to his cell, the same guards who put him in here.

Guard: Get out kin slayer your sentence is done.

Izou gets up slowly even though he was in chains he still scared the shit out of them

Slowly Izou opened his eyes to see the guards and he asks

Izou: Where is Lady Leviathan at? Does she not want to see her son?

The guard swallows his fear and says

Guard2: L-Lady Leviathan should be waiting for you in the main hall sir.

Izou smirked at the "sir" part meaning he knew he could kill him even with these chains on him but there is something he must know before he head out of this cold hell.

Izou: Indulge me...what's been going on since I've been locked up?

The guard goes on to say that the four satans were working out a peace treaty and he was removed from being sitri clan leader which he didn't give a fuck about, Izou scoffs at the notion of the peace treaty

Izou: So they want peace but wanted to slaughter innocents thirteen years ago....how hypocritical of them.

The guards would get angry

All: (How dare this insignificant worm insult the four satans we'll teach him some manners!)

But before they could even do that Izou looks at them with his eyes turned crimson with a black figure appearing behind him daring them to try, Izou threatens them with a distorted voice that grips their hearts like anaconda gripping it's prey.

Izou: I invite you to try to hit me but be warned whatever happens to you will be your own fault.

The guards freeze up and look at the monster before them he wasn't playing when he said they would suffer and not him.

A voice cuts them off from their thoughts of pure fear

??: That's enough.

Izou pulls back his killing intent to see his mother Serafall Leviathan

Izou: Oh....so you were waiting for me Leviathan. I thought you were going to leave me alone, like you did for thirteen long years.