AOB PT.2/Rise up against the king

It was all silent, not single word was spoken between anybody as the man standing in the middle of the room was staring at Zekram.

Meanwhile with the strongest Leviathan was shaking at her son's appearance.

This was bad, very bad.

Serafall: (Shit, this is not a good time, why did he show up now?)

Not only was Izou here and she didn't know he was even in the underworld but now him and Zekram was in the same room with all the other important figures on the devil side of the underworld.

Serafall: (I have to think of something-?)

Izou: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

Almost all of the devils were quiet but only a few were whispering to themselves and were looking for a way out of the palace now that he was here.

Izou just sighed and shook his head.

Izou: I mean you no harm...this time.

What are you doing here kin slayer?

Somebody arrest him!!

Izou was standing there menacingly and was smiling and brought Kaiki Gesshoku out of it's sheathe scaring a lot of devils in the crowd.

Izou: I wouldn't do that of I were you... I'm only here to end Shalba's life but I wouldn't mind killing you...

Zekram was seething, the man he hated the most was in his underworld and controlling everything like he owns it.

He can not allow this any longer.

Zekram: So the Black sheep of the Sitri's is home at last.

Izou: Oh? You're still alive mongrel?

Zekram: Did you think that I would die to something so simple?

Izou: No, but it's a good thing you didn't die.

Huh? It's Good thing he didn't die?

Zekram: And how is it a good thing abomination?

Izou smiled sadistically and answered.

Izou: I realize that you don't fear death, you welcome it, your punishment must be more severe.

Zekram's eye was twitching at that remark.

Zekram: You plan to torture me? Is that it?

The kin slayer laughed which sent a lot on edge but after a few minutes he answers...

Izou: Yes... but not of your body, of your soul.

He looked away from him and looked around and eventually he asks....

Izou: Those of you who are on devil faction move to the left side of the room and those who are on the side of the "Great king" faction don't move.