Shinto Tournament Pt.12/Regret and lament

The dimension could collapse at any minute, they both knew that but one of them didn't care and that was Izou, as he kept destroying everything to defeat her.

Izou: Santoryu: Oni giri!

Three blades wielded by the next Lucifer went straight at her and she leaned back to dodge the attack but he wasn't done as he changed direction in mid air to land an overhead kick which was blocked by her, seeing his leg was turning to ice he used fire magic to melt it but It didn't work at all.

*DING*

Observation haki warned him of her next attack but even then-

Serafall: Too slow!

Out of the corner of his eye he saw her with Frostmourne ready to impale him but he did a backflip to avoid it and went to slam his hand on the ground.

Serafall: Tch!

Using ice magic she froze it in place and landed a kick to his jaw sending him back a few feet but cathcign himself and looked at her with those souless eyes,

Izou: Well, it seems you weren't just all talk.

Not even bothering to respond she just readied herself again making him smirk.

Izou: This is entertaining!

More and more power began to flow through him, making him laugh like a psychopath making her flinch a little.

Just how much of Izou is left in there? Shaking her head of those thoughts.

Serafall: Will you give up?

He looked at her like she had grown another head or something he responded,

Izou: Hell no. Not until I beat you.

Looking around the dimension noticing all the damage and nodded with approval. It was simply beautiful.

Izou: All of this destruction and it was caused by me?

He went silent for a few seconds before putting a hand to his head and began laughing startling Serafall and also making her a bit angry

Serafall: What the fuck are you laughing at?!

There was nothing to laugh about!

Izou: Oh nothing, nothing at all, I'm just amazed that I've gotten so strong! I've worked day in and day out and it's finally payed off, how could I not laugh?! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Serafall just had a solemn look on her face, that psychotic laugh with the malicious energy surrounding him, reminding her of the first time he was let out of Cocytus. People have been telling her that Izou Sitri was dead the moment they put him in that frozen hell. And now looking at the results of the bad decisions they've made, it was a loss too great for her to handle by herself.

Serafall: (If only.... I had done things differently we wouldn't be fighting right now. I'm the only one that will fight him.)

She won't allow anybody else to fight him while he's like this, she was the biggest reason for his insanity but that doesn't mean it's all on her some of it is on Izou himself, he was power hungry and the feet of him losing himself to power has became more and more prominent.

Serafall: (If I can take out his regeneration it'll make the fight a little bit more easier.)

Izou: Hehe, now let's have some more fun!