Weeded Out

Ajuka: (So it was my little brother who gave the info to Shalba and therefore he attacked us?)

His own little brother was the one who let Shalba know when they had a meeting and thus had to fight for their lives.

Not only he joined the old satan faction or who knows how long he's been in their ranks.

But how did they not find this out sooner?

They should've listened to Serafall's words back then when she said that Diodora might be the one who gave them information about the meeting.

But back then it was justified to think it couldnt be him, sure they thought about him being the traitor but couldn't do anything because they didn't have any conclusive evidence at the time against him, now however they do.

A question ran through the three satans

Does Rizevim have a hold of the information on what they were doing?

One things for certain though if-no when they kill him the council will want answers.

But then again....Serafall didn't give a damn what they think.

And the worse part is Serafall will be the one to interrogate/kill him, said it was personal and ever since then she has been adamant on being the one to kill him.

Only the four of them know this info about Diodora and Serafall was not going to let him get away with not only almost killing the entire race but her son as well.

They told her to pry information about the whereabouts of the former satans which she told them she intended to do that from the beginning.

Serafall: Now what's left to do with all of this is to interrogate him and put him in the ground.

She was very adamant on killing him. There was no use in trying to talk her out of this.

But to be honest, they were kinda frightened on what she was going to do to him after she got what she needed.

Her sanity is constantly going up and down which scared most of the devils but she assured them she's okay but....

Is she really okay or is she just saying that?

Most likely she was just saying that but they wouldn't know since she keeps it to herself but even though she keeps her mental health to herself many devils knew that it her being okay was out of the question.

Juggling the responsibilities of being a devil king and being a mother who is trying to redeem herself makes her job a helluva lot harder than usual.