War in the Underworld Pt.2

Odin: Now that Loki has been handled, what's the situation in the underworld?

A rising Valkyrie by the name of Roseweisse answers

Roseweisse: Neither side is letting up but the new satan faction has begun to push back, should we send some reinforcements?

Odin: We can't, that battle with Loki took a lot out of our men.

But before they sealed Loki he said something that put him on edge.

Mini flashback

Loki: You're too late Odin, I already sent an ally for that devil.

Just before he was sealed he sent a telepathic message to [Redacted]

Mini flashback end

Odin wanted to know who he sent their way, it couldn't be Fenrir since he was still in his cage so who....

He was broken out of his thoughts by roseweisse

Roseweisse: Lord Odin?

Odin: ....It's nothing, we can't do anything about helping them so we can only hope they will make it out.

Odin: (Who did Loki send? Loki motives are so hard to figure out.)

With ???

A man with green hair and bang that was highlighted blonde could be seen sitting on a throne

??: Odin, your too slow I'm already a step ahead of you, Now go [REDACTED] have some fun!!

Underworld Headquarters

Sirzechs: Right now our side has been pushing back the enemy.

Serafall: Good, hopefully we can end this without anything else popping up.

Serafall has been keeping an eye on Izou's condition ever since he started to leak blood from his mouth and then a few hours later he started to cough up blood but he still did not stop, the poison started to really get to Izou.

The casualties on both sides amounted to 17,546 and most likely more to count.

Ajuka has to start making that cure now!! and so Serafall exclaimed

Serafall: Ajuka have you found it yet?!

Ajuka who appeared on the projection says

Ajuka: Yes I have, but it will take a while to make a big enough antidote

Yasaka: How long will that be?

Ajuka: two days at best.

Sirzechs: Shit, We have to end this as quickly as possible.

A soldier makes a statement that seemingly it worse...

Devil Soldier: Not only that but the King has awoken.

Serafall: Fuck! I knew there was something else going to happen

She just wished it wasn't this.

Even if he as in the hospital the great king faction was strong and running and with him back it will be a complete mess.

Sitri hospital