Back to the underworld/Premonitions?

Izou: So you want me to be a bodyguard for your trip to the underworld?

Yasaka: That's correct, I know you don't want to go back there but since sun is not here you are the only one that's strong enough to protect me.

Izou: Aren't you strong enough to protect yourself?

Yasaka nods her head but explains her reasoning

Yasaka: I am, but if a bunch of ultimate class devils attack me I'm screwed, but if your there they wouldn't even dare try anything.

Izou: .....Fine I'll go, but don't expect me to be friendly with anyone.

Yasaka: Thank you.....I have a one last question?

Izou: What is it?

Yasaka: Why are still holding on to that hatred you have for devils?

Izou responds by saying...

Izou: The hatred I have for devils will never be extinguished, and you know we devils we can hold a grudge for a long time....and besides you don't like them either.

Yasaka: It's true that I don't like them, but I heard you gave Serafall leviathan a chance?

Izou: Just because I gave her a chance of redemption doesn't mean I will love her again....the reason for this is because she can easily fuck it all up and that will be it for our "relationship".....I know for a fact that if I show love to them they will take advantage of that and that's something I will not allow.

Yasaka: (Even after all this time, the darkness in his heart still remains....I can only hope he can get rid of it before something bad happens again.)

Izou: So when do we go?

Yasaka took a seat behind her desk looking through the papers making sure everything was in order.

Yasaka: In a few hours so you have some time for yourself, I'll let you know when we're going.

Izou nods his head and walks away.

After walking for a few moments in his mind,

Izou: (I don't think I'll ever be able to find love, the hatred that I have cannot be extinguished that easily....even if I achieve my goal it will be hard to love again.)

Izou sees Morgiana and Mittelt training with each other.

The two he called his daughters.

He did love these two like they were his own daughters.

But that's about it.