Time to train our ass off/The kin slayer is back

After a few days Izou and company arrive at Kyoto.

It was a beautiful place.

Humans were admiring the culture and tasting delicious food.

Even Izou had to admit it looked nice and judging by the expressions of Morgiana and Mittelt they wanted to try the delicious food since the smell was invading their nostrils.

Izou: I suppose we could buy some food and besides I'm hungry as well.

Morgiana/Mittelt: Yes!!

Izou: Then let's go. I'll pay.

He didn't have to say anything else, they tried everything and they disregarded the feelings of Izou's wallet.

Izou was going to take a bite of his fish filet but someone snatch it with such speed off his plate.

Izou: (.......Where did my fish go?)

He looked to see Morgiana eating it.

Izou: (That little-)

Well he suppose he could let it go since it was a different place and was way better looking.

Izou: After you finish your food head to Lady Yasaka's estate.

They both nod their heads still enjoying the food they had pleasure of tasting while Izou heads to the estate.

After finishing up the food both girls decided to talk about the experiences in life.

Morgiana: What was your life like before you met Izou?

Mittelt looks to the ground with sad face but eventually she tells her.

Mittelt: Horrible. I used to be an angel with beautiful white wings like my father, they casted out him out when he fell in love with my mother and fell due to sin. when they casted out my father I got angry and killed a high ranking angel, I did not know how I did it but I remember a voice guiding me how to kill that angel and giving me enough strength to do so.

Morgiana: What about your mother?

Mittelt: The angels told me she died but my father before he was casted out told me to find her and like him I was casted out a-as well....

She started to cry telling about her past and Morgiana consoled her.

The pain of her fathers death still weighed on this thirteen year old girl and while being with Izou and Morgiana helped ease the pain it did not go away

Mittelt: I-I know my father is dead but I know my mother is still out there. She was a strong warrior who would do anything to protect her family....i-i just want to see her one more time....is she even still alive?