Does peace truly exist or is that a fantasy?

Izou after a few weeks of training after the death of the council by Euclid which made him laugh a little decides to go to the four satan office by himself he told Mittelt this was a mission at his level and she was not there at that level.

While she protested she knew Izou was not going to budge so she eventually let it go and said she will be training more and was waiting for their rematch in which he agreed to give her on a later date.

Izou arrives to receive his next mission but they were outside waiting in the rain.

Izou: (Well we don't get sick from rain anyway so fuck it.)

Apparently there was something happening in there so he didn't care.

Izou: (How long do I have to take these tedious missions)

Serafall after a few moments staring at Izou still baffled at how he is still alive while he just stares right back at her with his sword on his shoulder.

With no emotion in his eyes but a scowl written on his face

Serafall: Your next mission be in Kuoh, we received reports of stray exorcists in Gremory and Sitri territory and you will eliminate them.

Izou just stares stares at her silently, still no emotion present.

It was like he wasn't even there even though he was.

How long does he intend to just stare at her?!

Serafall: Izou, are you listening?

He still remains silent.

Is he ignoring her?

Why is he not answering and just standing there like a drone?

It fucking infuriated her.

She was getting ready to yell but she was cut off by Izou

Izou: Kokabiel is working with a stray exorcist named Valper Galilei.

That was not really surprising to them even Michael knew he was a crazy bastard but since he was a faction leader he had other things to attend to so he couldn't deal with him.

Serafall: I see....anything else?

Izou: I heard there was wedding going on tonight am I invited to that event?