Shinto Tournament PT.4/Let the games begin

Yare yare daze, he should've known this was a bad idea, ever since he was getting used to his sage mode girls have been looking at him strangely.

And when he means strangely he meant with lust. He should've just waited until he was alone so that he can get used to this form but it was too late now, he'll get out of Sage mode after the race was over and then he doesn't have to be bothered with people looking at him like a fresh piece of meat.

He understands the urges of some people have but holy fucking shit they just never quit, he has to be invisible so that he can at least he doesn't get jumped!

Izou: (Who knew that this form would have this kind of an effect on people.)

Was it luck or bad luck? He honestly couldn't tell.

Walking towards the vending machine he noticed a familiar woman with blue hair and yellow eyes.

Izou: (It's Rimuru. Is Muzan here as well?)

Continuing his walk towards her she noticed him behind her.

Rimuru??: Oh it's you Izou-

She was cut off by his look, his perfected sage mode.

Rimuru??: (Oh... wow)

She honestly didn't know what to say about this development.

This isn't fair, why is he the only capable of making her feel like this?

She couldn't answer that question but couldn't look up to see his eyes gazing at her.

Rimuru: (P-Please don't stare at me like that with those primal eyes of yours)

Izou noticed that she was looking rather red in the face instantly knew what was happening.

Izou: (No, not again.)

Maybe he should power out of this state until he has to fight a powerful adversary, there's always time to get used to the form later.

And so he did just that, now he was back to usual look.

But she was still blushing.

What the fuck is going on?

Izou: Why are you blushing Rimuru?

She muttered something under her breath but he didnt understand it so he asked again and this time she answered.

Rimuru??: Y-you're still not wearing you shirt.....

Ah so that's the problem here.

Izou: Fine. I'll put something on.

Rimuru eyes widened at that.

Rimuru??: (H-hold on I wasn't complaining, wait no take it off and leave it off.)

But those words were spoken in her head not to Izou.

A/n: the reason why I'm changing him staying in his sage is because Izou usually relies on his sword skills and transforms if he wants to show off or he's getting more serious.