Primal Presence

Morgiana and Vali traded blows with each other, every single one of them conjured up harsh winds.

Morgiana baited Vali into rushing in to attack which she landed a gut punch and and grabbed his head and threw him to the ground but he instantly teleported behind her which she saw coming due to her haki and blocked the incoming blow.

Morgiana: You have gotten stronger.

Vali smirked and replied back...

Vali: Heh, same to you.

With that out of the way they start to fight again, charging up their draconic power.

Their eyes flashed green and blue respectively.

Morgiana teleported behind him to land a kick to his ribs but once the attack connected he disappeared in a cloud of smoke and was above her....

Vali: White Dragon Roar!!

She saw the huge attack coming for her and so she responded with her own...

Morgiana: Fire Dragon Roar!!

The attacks from the dragon emperors clashed causing an explosion to occur, but once the explosion died down In between the smoke...

Morgiana teleported behind him with a blue orb in her hands, she wanted to use the kamehameha while transporting while she did just that Vali immediately knew where she was and grabbed the neck and threw her into some boulders causing the blue orb to disappear.

But afterm the smoke cleared up and Vali could see her again...

She called out his name....

Morgiana: Hey Vali? Imma take it up a notch.

Her skin began to turn pink and steam began to roll off of her.

Morgiana: Gear Second.

Vali: (Gear second? interesting, but what does it-)

He got his answer with a super fast punch to the gut.

Morgiana: Jetto Pistoru!!