Secret of Trihexia/Accept your failures

A lot of beings in the supernatural world know who trihexia is. A beast that was evil incarnate.

A monster that can go toe to toe with Great red and Ophis.

But that's not all It had an orgin in the supernatural world.

But unfortunately the beast had been dealt a bad hand in life.

But did they know that it was-

With Rizevim

Rizevim was grinning with glee. His fellow satans have done a great job in providing a distraction for him.

Rizevim: So now that the blood of Gabriel has been put in the seal all that's left is the other five arch angels.

He already has Raphael's blood with him but he has to be cautious due to the angels being on high alert.

He will wait until the tournament that's supposed to happen in four months.

But one things for certain it was growing stronger.

Trihexia was getting much stronger, usually in the seal it would be much weaker but maybe it was due to the blood Gabriel blood put into the seal he did not know.

Just how strong was Trihexia? And If Trihexia is getting stronger....

Does that mean that it was not at full power when it fought God?

So many questions but not enough answers.

Rizevim: (It's good to have Asia in our ranks. Her having Gabriel's blood made it a lot easier.)

Good thing she was on his side.

Euclid, one of his strongest subordinates alongside Crom Cruach, Asia and the other evil dragons that have joined him.

Euclid: Shalba has been getting impatient and wants to speak with you.

Rizevim just sighs in exasperation.

That man and his ego. He still cant take the fact that he got his ass handed to him by group of kids.

Well...maybe if he got off his ass and started training himself he wouldn't have lost in such a manner.

And also...he deserved to lose.

He was foolish to even attack like that with a big army like that, not only that but he announced himself in front of six faction leaders declaring he was going to attack them.

The damn idiot so decided to seek help from Loki.

You know...the god of mischief.

Yeah he decided to enlist help from him of all people.

It's clear he didn't know what he was doing. And thus he paid the price and that was humiliation.