Shinto Tournament Pt.11/Birth of the Morningstar

The battle between these four individuals was starting to effect the outside world as much as it was in the dimension they were fighting at, the sky that was once bright blue with the sun shining down was now incredibly dark with white lightning strikes appearing across the region.

It caused serious panic for the ones who didn't know what was going on. Immediately beginning to evacuate the innocents to a safe location but there was something off that Indra noticed,

Indra: (Why do I feel the presence of Lucifer so close to us but so far away as well?)

Not only that but he noticed the super devils magic signatures also in the same area where he felt Lucifer's.

Indra: (I don't what's going on but I have a feeling that something has gone horribly wrong.)

He didn't know how right he was.

Back to the fight

Serafall: Celsius Cross Trigger!

Crossing her arms and a wave of ice went after Lucifer incarnate, looking at the wave of ice coming his way dark energy surrounded his hands to decay it from existence but before he could go after the one who attacked him he was attacked again by holy flames coming from above making a dome to protect himself from it.

Sirzechs channels his PoD and the sky turned red and he brought his hand down,

Sirzechs: Rain of Extinction!

Keeping Lucifer at bay, realizing he couldn't even move from his spot he made the dome even bigger but eventually it was chipped away but by not before he had to teleport away but Ajuka was one step ahead of him and chains appeared to keep him down on the ground,

Izou(Lucifer): Hehehe, not bad!

Beginning to laugh even more at the situation he's in and Serafall just looked at him with a solemn look. And she tries one more time to get him to come back to his senses.

Serafall: Izou, that's enough. This has gotten out of hand-?!

A hand went straight for her neck ready to end her existence before she caught his wrist and pushed it away from her, still struggling against the chains before they snapped from his physical strength alone.

"Your family, power, everything you love and own will be taken from you starting with your son, Faker!

Grinning manically at her before a huge dome of dark light magic surrounded him and in the middle he was glaring at them and a silhouette of a demon knight standing behind him, kicking off the ground kicking her in the stomach sending her back but recovering and the atmosphere got colder,

Sirzechs: So she's using her super devil form now huh?

He would use his but that would literally erase everybody near him so he had to lay off on using that.

Serafall: I'll get my son back one way or another!

Izou(Lucifer): Silly bitch, it's already-?!