1 month remaining

Izou: Ryuo.

His swords were now covered by a red and yellow energy.

Izou: Santoryu: Ryuo O' Tatsumaki!!

A giant tornado of advanced haki energy estroyed a good bit of the wasteland he was training in.

Izou: Heh, Not bad.

It was powerful attack but his Tsukiakari Rengoku and this sword technique is behind in terms of skill and power.

Izou: My demon form could use some work, that power makes me feel evil incarnate.

Besides magic and sword training. He has been transforming into demon form and using sage mode and staying in it to increase the time he can use it.

Now he can transform into his demon form a lot more easier.

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

Izou: Haaaaaaaaa!!!!

Izou's Kin slayer personality took over his body this time and he lands quick slashes to the side of the mountain and slowly the crack and eventually created a good amount of smoke when finally fell.

Izou: Now that's more like it.

His blood demon form, sage mode and the other skills and techniques are his greatest assets for now.

Maybe the blood of Sparda has something about for him in the future?

But that was the future and he was in the present so that will be on hold for the time being.

Izou: (It does matter if I win the tournament, I just want to see how I stack up against the greatest swordsman to ever live

Izou: (It does matter if I win the tournament, I just want to see how I stack up against the greatest swordsman to ever live.)

But he doesn't know what hell do if he is up against a devil, especially if sona is going to be his opponent if she gets that far enough.

But he had a feeling it was going to get interesting escpaiclly since the Sitri and himself might have fight.