Here we go again!!/ Leviathan's Sanctuary!!

Izou: I still can't get this bad feeling out of me.

This feeling was pestering him for a few hours, he tried to shake it off but it came back again.

Izou: (I remember seeing Oda Nobunaga for the second time after killing some strays and what she said to me back then.)

Mini Flashback

Izou: Now that this stray is done for I can-

He saw him a woman with black hair and red eyes with a ripped Cape he knows this person very well after all they exchanged glances at one another a few months back (this was mentioned in one of the older chapters)

Izou: ....Oda Nobunaga?

The woman turns around to see Izou and says

Nobunaga: So it was you who was killing these so called stray devils and protecting this town, thank you for that.

Izou: No need to thank me, I've grown to like japan.

Nobunaga just stared at him and can tell he wasn't lying, after a while she says

Nobunaga: There is a storm coming Izou, when the time comes I'll need your help.

Izou: (A storm is coming?) If you need help just let me know and I'll be there.

Nobunaga: I'll hold you to that.

She disappears leaving Izou by himself

Flashback end

Izou: (A storm is coming in japan....does she think war is also coming in her country as well? and If that is the case I'll fight that one too.)

He can only hope there was nothing happening in japan right now, if there is something happening in japan he has to deal with this problem quickly.

But the feeling that he has now was getting stronger, there is no way this feeling is paranoia.

Izou: (If what I'm feeling Is not paranoia then what the hell is about to happen?)