Young Devil Gathering PT.2

Milltelt: To be honest I don't want to be here, too much idiocy clouding the air.

Just like before when they left after Izou got out of the hospital nothing changed, devils were still looking at them like they were scum but they didn't try anything.

It seems they can learn after all.

Well, some of them anyway.

Morgiana: Me too, but I wonder what fool will try to kill us this time.

Kagura: Let them try and they will die, simple as that.

Serafall looks back at them and says...

Serafall: I told you before, if they attack you, you can kill them.

Milltelt: Oh you don't have to tell us that, we were gonna do that anyway.

Serafall: I know, we'll be arriving in five minutes, though I have to warn you....

Kagura narrows her eyes at Serafall trailing off so she asks...

Kagura: What is it?

Serafall: The rookie four, particularly Zelphyrdor is a battle maniac and would most likely pick a fight with one of you.

Kagura: That's not a problem, if he fights any of us he's going to get hurt or worse.

Milltelt: Speaking of which, how's Zekram doing after we killed his son? I bet he was crying like a little bitch since his son was blown up on his birthday.

That was truly a great birthday gift to give someone like him.

Serafall gains a cold look in her eyes and says...

Serafall: I don't care how he's doing, Izou told him not to mess with him and he did and thus that was his fault, if anything I enjoyed seeing him suffer.

After everything that bastard has done to make her attempts of getting her son back nonexistent he deserved everything that's coming to him.

That old bastard just got a taste of what happens who provokes Izou.

Serafall: (I wonder how Izou is learning so fast, to be honest it scares me a little bit.)

He was locked up for 13 years but after only a few months he caught up and was able to kill titans, gods, specifically Zeus of all people. Even though he had it coming it was incredible.

I mean how many people do you know that can one shot a titan and then go on to kill Zeus the king of gods.

It was incredible, but terrifying.

And he's still young in devil standards.

How strong can he get in the future when he is in the thousands?

And that bounty they have in their heads...