Attack on Beezlebub Prologue

Izou: Something strange is going on around here...

He didnt know why he had this feeling but he just couldn't shake it off.

Back then he would've just brushed this feeling off but once after the attack on the underworld months ago he knew to trust this feeling of something was wrong.

So until then he mediated whilst waiting for this feeling to pass or for someone to strike him.

From what Mittelt told him, she saw a chimera which confused him because he thought they killed all the monsters when they invaded Olympus.

Izou: (Knowing my luck, some other crazy person is after me next.)

But that's the life he has, nothing much he can do about people attacking him other than warn them once and kill them if they don't take the warning.

She also mentioned something during her travels with him as well.

Apparently one of her uncles was a MILF lover.

He bursted out laughter when she said that in which she yelled at him in an embarrassment.

It was too funny...

Kakyoin

Kamui

Those two are her uncles, ones a MILF hunter/lover and other is a fighter.

He swings Kaiki Gesshoku(The name for Kokoshibo's sword which the name translates to Blood moon) Around to meet his attacker head on.

??: Jeez, your on edge Izou.

He finally got a good look at his attacker and she was revealed....

Izou: Oh it's you, what do you want?

It was Serafall Leviathan.

Serafall walked towards him and not even saying a single word for a few moments.

She eventually did start a conversation...

Serafall: Izou, I need your help.

He would stare at her, to her it looked like he was sizing her up for any weak points.

Izou: The tournament is just around the corner and you ask me for help now? Dint you think it's a little to late–

Serafall: Do you want your dream to get a little easier for you to obtain?

Huh?

Izou: What are you talking about?

Serafall: Shalba Beezlebub, we've found him.

Well that's good for them....

Izou: Okay... So why are you telling me this?

Serafall looks away from the sunset and looked at him dead in the eyes.

Izou: You need my help again don't you?