Wedding????

It was a bright Sunday morning and the Intouch family was already awake for visiting their family friends. Especially the youngest member of the family – Ae, who had just joined their family business after graduation. It was going to be an important day for both the families.

Ae was all cheerful as he got ready to leave for the visit. Humming his favourite tune, he passed by his brother's room who was in his grumpy mood as usual. "Phi, what's with your mood?" Ae asked as he entered his brother's room and occupied the nearby chair. "You know very well!! I hate this family visits, and I hate it even more when Mae and Por drag me into this." Ohm said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Phi, don't make that face. We are not visiting any of those families with troublesome kids, it's Pitchaya family. You remember the last time we went to their place. That little girl is so adorable! I would prefer visiting them more often." Ae was in his most happiest state of mind.

"May be...... But I still hate visiting them." Ohm concluded. Knowing that his brother is not going to change his mind, Ae let out a sigh and walked out of the room and made his way to where his parents stood waiting for their sons.

"Mae! Por!" Ae greeted as he walked towards them with a beaming smile. "Oh dear! You look charming." Ae's mother, Tuli, spoke as she adjusted Ae's shirt's collar. "Where's your brother? I had already informed him about today's meeting." Tuli spoke. "You know mae how he reacts when it comes to family visits." Ae said as he made himself comfortable on the nearby sofa.

Tuli had just finished inquiring about her elder son when he appeared at the base of the staircase, his face all grumpy. "Smile, my dear. I don't want people to say that my son doesn't look good." Tuli teased. "Mae! Stop it! Isn't it enough that I agreed to come along?" Ohm complained.

"You better check your tone young man! Whatever we are doing is for your own good. So change that expression of yours and accompany us in a good mood." Ae's father deadpanned.

Silence followed after those words and the whole family walked out of the house. Ohm insisted on driving his own car so his father asked Ae to give him company while the couple got into the other car. Soon the cars left the Intouch property, heading towards their destination – Pitchaya mansion.

Pitchaya's Mansion

Pete was all bubbly since morning when his parents told him about the visit of Intouch family. He hurried up with his morning routine and dressed up to look attractive. Anybody looking at this young man will feel that he is more like a little kid.

He checked himself in mirror over and over again making sure he looks perfect. He wore a turtle neck sky blue t-shirt and a black pant. He looked charming and as per his little niece – beautiful. Making sure that he was looking fine, he walked out of his room.

"Uncle!!!!" A little girl squealed as she ran to Pete and raised her hands. He picked her up and planted a soft kiss on her cheek earning a giggle from the little doll. "Where's your mae and por?" Pete asked the little girl.

"Mae was scolding Por because he spilled water on her dress." The little kid giggled while she told her uncle about her parents. Pete knew that it wasn't water that had made Deli furious since his brother had a tendency to keep forgetting some stuff. And sometimes Deli would explode when she would see him forget some important day.

"Then we will go downstairs and help grandpa and grandma with work." Pete said and walked down the stairs where his parents stood checking all the arrangements. "Mom, dad, do you need any help?" Pete asked as made his way towards his parents. The little girl was still in his arms and looking curiously around.

"No dear, we are done. Just checking that everything is in place. The guests are about to arrive." Pete's mother spoke as she patted Saint's head. The little girl in his arms leaned over and whispered something into her grandmother's ear making her giggle. "You naughty little kid. Don't say this in front of your mom. She will scold you." Patchara said as she pinched Yim's cheeks making her squirm in Pete's embrace.