A visit to lover's house

Ae arrived home and noticed that his parents were ready to leave. "Ae, we are leaving now, Ohm will take care of the matters at the company, you can stay home and relax. He will call you if you are needed and sorry for having called you back in haste. We will inform you once we reach there, till then take care of yourself." Senior Intouch spoke. "Okay por. Have a safe journey." Ae replied as his parents moved towards the main entrance to leave.

Ae stood watching the fading image of the car as the driver drove off from the premises. He sighed and walked towards his bedroom. He fished out his cell phone and messaged Pete that he had reached back home before throwing it back on the bed. He then made his way towards the bathroom to get fresh.

When Pete arrived home, his mother was a bit worried not seeing Ae with him. She started to inquire whether things between the two are fine or something had gone wrong. The cute guy assured her that everything was fine between them and Ae had to hurry back because of the call. He told her that Ae had got a call and his father asked him to return as soon as possible. They were informed about Ae's grandmother not being well and they were getting ready to leave.

Patchara got worried and hurriedly dialed Tuli's number while walking away. She was concerned about the family. She spoke to her giving her assurance that everything was going to be fine before she disconnected the call.

Pete walked into his bedroom and sat down on the bed thinking about the whole day. He was bit disappointed since they had to return soon but he was also happy since Ae had taken him to visit such a wonderful place. After a while, his cell phone dinged, he picked it up and checked that Ae had messaged him that he had reached home.

It was already past 11.00 pm but the young son of the family was still awake. His gaze fixed on his cell phone as he waited his parents to call him. It had been a while and his cell phone started to ring. Ae picked up the call in hurry and press answer. "Por!!" Ae said. "Ae, you haven't slept yet?" senior Intouch asked a bit worried. "Err.... I......" Ae couldn't speak any further. "I know that you were waiting for our call. You are grown up now, so stop worrying like a little kid. We have reached your grandma's place." Senior Intouch informed.

"How is nana?" Ae inquired. "Oh! She is fine. It was just some misunderstanding. Everybody thought it was a cardiac arrest but in reality it was gas stroke. She is doing fine. We'll try to return by tomorrow evening since we have many more things to take care of. And yes, one more thing, I have told your grandmother about your wedding and she is really happy." Senior Intouch informed. Ae let out a sigh of relief after listening to everything. Knowing that his grandmother was safe was more than enough for him.

"Thank you Por." Ae spoke. "Did Ohm return home? And did you both have food?" the father questioned. "Yes por. Phi returned home at 8.00 pm and we had food together." Ae cleared. "That's good then." Senior Intouch was relieved that both his sons had their dinner. Even though he acted very tough, he had a very soft side when it came to his sons. But he never showed it to them.

"Por, can I ask you something?" Ae asked a bit cautiously. "Yes my son. You can!" senior Intouch replied. "Can I invite Pete to our place? Since you and mae are away and I'll get bored staying at home alone, I thought it will be better to have some company." Ae said. "You need not ask son. He is going to be part of our family. So, he can come to our place anytime." Senior Intouch replied.

"Thank you por!!" Ae exclaimed. "Take care son and good night. Go to sleep now." senior Intouch spoke and disconnected the call.

Ae hurriedly called Pete after the call from his father got disconnected, praying internally that Pete won't be asleep. And as expected, Pete picked up the call after two rings. "Hello Khrab Ae." The sweet voice greeted him. "Hi my baby. Did you have dinner?" Ae inquired. "Yes.... Did Ae have his dinner?" Pete questioned. "Yes my dear. Now listen, I won't be able to come to your place tomorrow so you would have to come to my place. You'll be fine coming over?" Ae asked hesitantly.