Caring Ae

Pete lay on the bed with Ae besides him. The whole hot session had consumed all his energy and he was feeling tired. Ae turned around to look at his cute lover who was now drifting into a slumber.

"Babe, I'll order food. Have something and then you can sleep." Ae said gently caressing Pete's cheeks. "Ae~ let me sleep...." The cute guy whined with a pouty face and then turned his back to Ae while pulling the duvet over his body and clutching it close to his chest. Ae chuckled at how adorable this young boy looked.

Ae knew that Pete was tired and wanted to rest. "Okay sweets, I'll let you rest but you'll have to wake up after the food is delivered." Ae said and pecked Pete's lips before walking out of the room. He grabbed his boxers on the way and wore them before proceeding. He walked to where their bags were and started to place his things back in place. After he was done, he carried the bags inside the bedroom and placed them at a corner. He then made a call and placed an order for dinner.

He returned back to bedroom after he was done taking care of everything and slipped next to Pete. He placed his hands on Pete's cheeks, stroking it tenderly. That soft skin always got him addicted but this time it wasn't lust. It was pure love and affection for the cute guy sleeping next to him.

Pete turned in his sleep facing Ae who was busy admiring him. His brows were furrowed and lips slightly pouted. His appearance at present was like an angry kitten.

After sometime there was a knock on the door and Ae hurried outside while gently closing the bedroom door. He made sure to wear proper clothes before he allowed anyone inside. He opened the door and allowed the hotel staff to place the dinner at table. The person nodded to Ae in respect and left the place.

Ae closed the door and returned back to bedroom to wake Pete up. He kneeled down next to the bedside while calling Pete softly, "Sweet, wake up. Dinner is here." Pete frowned as his peaceful sleep was getting interrupted. Ae continued with his efforts to wake up his cute lover and after sometime, Pete did open his eyes. He saw Ae looking at him tenderly.

"Ae~, I am still sleepy....." Pete complained. "I know baby, just have something and then I'll allow you to take rest." Ae promised. The cute guy pouted but still tried to sit up and Ae helped him.

Ae then rushed to get some clothes for Pete. He looked through the bags and brought am oversized shirt and boxers for Pete. He helped his lover wear them and then carried him outside to have dinner. He helped Pete sit down on the soft cushion and then started to feed him. Pete was enjoying all the care he was getting from his young lover.

He looked at Ae who was carefully removing all the chilies from the dish before bringing the spoon to Pete's mouth to feed him. By now, Pete knew that Ae was always a beast in bed but when he is taking care of Pete, he was very gentle and always showered him with lot of love.

Pete felt better after having had something inside his stomach. He smiled at Ae who was now wiping his lips removing the stains of food. Ae handed Pete a glass of water and then went inside the bedroom to tidy up the bed. Thankfully, their cum wasn't spilled on the sheets.

Ae tugged the sheets back in place and then walked to his bag. He had placed a first aid box inside the bag while packing. He then removed the pain killer tablets and placed the box back into the bag. He walked towards where Pete was seated and handed him the tablet.

Ae knelt down in front of Pete and then held his hand while he spoke, "I am sorry baby for being rough." Pete could hear the guilt in his tone. "Ae, it's alright..... I too like it that way......" Pete said trying to avoid Ae's eyes. Ae place a finger below Pete's chin and pulled it up to look at him.

Pete's face was painted crimson and there was a shy smile playing on his lips. "Don't say something to comfort me. I know it hurts you a lot." Ae said looking into Pete's eyes. "Why does Ae think like that? I really like Ae being rough with me. I like the way Ae dominate me..........." Pete trailed at the end of the sentence and then hid his face into Ae's chest.