Gazebo

Ae's POV

Pete and Tar were now walking together speaking and laughing. I was walking with the rest observing my cute love who seemed all happy now. Both of them looked so cute. But nothing could compare to my beautiful flower. He was the exception to all other things and will always remain beautiful for me.

We all watched movie together, Ping had kept the seat next to Pete vacant for me. But all was in vain since the seat on the opposite side of Pete was occupied by Tar who kept telling lot of stories to Pete. Obviously, I had to spend my time watching the movie and the hours seemed to drag.

I don't know what Tum was feeling after being ignored by his boyfriend but I was feeling really horrible. After the movie was over, we decided to have lunch together. We went to our favourite restaurant which we visited often during the college days, especially to celebrate our victory in football match.

We all ordered variety of stuff and soon the table was full of different delicacy. We enjoyed the meal and as usual, we split the bill. It had been one of our rules from college day to split the bill so that everyone pay their share.

After lunch me and Pete drove back to his home. Pete looked really happy after having known about Tar and they seemed to get along well with each other. Not to mention, I was getting jealous seeing Pete spending his time with Tar and I was completely ignored.

When we reached home, I saw Yim talking to Deli. As soon as she saw us, she rushed towards us squealing with joy. I picked her up and kissed her cheeks. She was giggling and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Ar Ae!!! I am angry with you!" she said with a little angry tone. But she looked so cute with her puffy cheeks and angry tone. She was just like Pete when she gets angry.

"Ohhhh... I am sorry princess. But may I know why you are angry?" I asked. "Ar Ae and Ar Pete went out without me." She spoke with pouting lips. I knew very well how to pacify this cute little girl. "How about we go out now to have ice-cream as a compensation?" I offered.

Her eyes twinkled when I told her about going out. "Yes!" She screamed with a joyful voice. So, me, Pete and this little naughty girl had to go out for having ice-cream. We went to the same ice-cream parlour that we had been to last time. After having done eating ice cream, we returned back.

Pete had planned of planting some flower plants so I accompanied him. We used to do it together in childhood. Pete loved gardening and we had planted so many trees that were now grown into bigger ones and looked beautiful.

Yim spent some time with us before she got bored and walked back towards the house stating she was hungry. The little girl was good at drama and in future could become a successful actress if she chose that path.

 The little girl was good at drama and in future could become a successful actress if she chose that path

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

We were in backyard planting the trees. Just then Pete got up to turn on the tap and I waited for him holding the pipe in my hand. I was lost watching Pete and didn't see it coming. Pete already turned on the tap and the water gushed through the pipe. It came with such a speed that it hit me right on my face making me stumble.