Confrontation

Ae took in a sharp breathe as he composed himself to talk about last night. He knew very well that Pete was going to get upset with the situation. "Love, just promise me that you won't freak out after hearing what I am telling you." Ae said as he braced himself to narrate the last night's events.

"O-Okay.... I'll try to be calm." Pete spoke as he got concerned. "Err.... Last night... You got drunk so I brought you back to the room." Ae said watching his fiance cautiously. "I didn't drink Ae. I remember last night.... Wait!!! Last night??? What time is it now?" Pete asked as he got stunned realizing what it implied. "It's 8.00 am" Ae responded holding his breathe.

"OH NO!! My engagement!!" Pete screamed and started to cry. Ae knew very well that this was going to follow and he had prepared himself for the worst. But nothing could help him with the tears of his cute love. He hugged Pete trying to calm him down.

"Ae, I couldn't even enjoy my engagement. I passed out even without greeting the guests. And now everyone will know that I was drunk and also media will be circulating stories about me again. Ae!!!! Why does it happen with me all the time?" Pete spoke as he continued crying. For him, realizing that he had missed his engagement party was hurting a lot. It was his night of finally declaring that he was marrying Ae and nothing could have compared to that happiness.

"Love, it's alright. We got engaged and everyone saw. Besides, if we stayed at the party then you would have felt more awkward with the situation since reporters would have kept approaching us. Think it the other way round na. It was better that we got to stay together, away from all that noise and interruption." Ae tried to cheer Pete up.

"But Ae, I was asleep na. You would think that am not a good fiance since I passed out on our important day just after engagement." Pete stated as he sniffed. He had somehow stopped crying but small sniffles could still be heard.

"Well, you actually didn't passed out right after engagement....." Ae stated making Pete pull away and look at him. "What do you mean Ae?" Pete asked in a confused tone.

"Well, you were drunk and did lot of stuff." Ae confessed making the cute guy get shocked. "What did I do? Oh no!! I made fool of myself in front of media!!" Pete said and started crying again. Ae got panicked and hurried to explain, "No no no.... The media didn't see anything. When you were about to fall, I caught you and then got you out of the hall and then brought you into this room."

"But Ae said that I did lot of stuff." Pete retaliated. "Yes, you did but not in front of media but in front of me." Ae said as he blushed recalling the bold Pete from last night.

"What did I do??" Pete asked cautiously. "Well, you.... You were happy last night and called me sweet and handsome. You were not ready to let go off me last night and didn't even allowed me to call P'Sun. You even asked me when we were going to honeymoon so I had to tell you that we were not married yet. And in the condition that you were in, you wanted to get married last night itself."

"You even asked me about you calling me hubby will be fine for me or not. And even stated that you wanted to eat..... ME." Ae was about to continue but Pete put his hands on Ae's mouth trying to stop him. "Enough enough enough..... I am going to die from all this embarrassment." Pete said as he looked down. He couldn't take it anymore since it was totally embarrassing for him.

"Did I do something else?" Pete asked in soft voice to which Ae hummed. Pete dropped his shoulder as he realized that he was really out of control last night. "You unbuttoned my shirt saying that you want to help me relax." Ae stated. Pete looked up at him with horror as he thought that he did do something last night. Then he saw a hickey on Ae's neck that cleared his doubt.

He covered his face with both hands as he felt really shy. He never thought that he could do something like this in his entire life. Ae grabbed his phone and then played something and handed it to Pete. Pete looked at the video carefully that showed him straddling Ae's lap. His eyes widened in shock as he saw himself being really shameless.