Caught

The sound of beeping reverberated through the room where two people were sleeping hugging each other. One of them moved trying to search for the culprit that had disturbed the peaceful sleep. He was startled when he found someone's arm wrapped around him. The events of last night came rushing through his mind making him blush.

"Ae..... Wake up.... It's 5.00 am" Pete said trying to wake up his lover who was sound asleep next to him. His arm draped over Pete's body preventing him from any movement. Pete moved closer and whispered again finally managing to wake up the person.

Ae opened his eyes slowly to find Pete's face just inches away from his own and a smile crept on his face. "Good morning baby." He said pulling the cute guy closer and giving him a soft kiss. "Good morning Ae. It's 5.00 am already. Everyone will wake up soon." Pete reminded.

Ae sighed realizing that he has to leave before anyone notices his presence. He got up sitting straight and pulled Pete into his embrace. "I'll be back in morning to pick you up. We are going a date so be ready by 9.00 am." Ae spoke and planted a soft kiss on Pete's neck. Pete smiled and nodded in response

He then grabbed his clothes and rushed to bathroom. He soon returned after changing into his last night's clothes which he had worn for meeting. Ae then fished out his cell phone and called Ping informing him to get his car. He then disconnected the call and moved towards Pete who was now sitting on the edge of the bed looking at Ae.

Pete stood up when Ae moved closer, his eyes still fixed on his young lover. Ae wrapped his hand around Pete's waist pulling him closer. Pete placed his hands on Ae's shoulder while Ae closed the distance between their faces. Their lips met into a soft kiss that lasted just for few seconds before Ae pulled away.

"I'll be back soon." Ae promised as he made his way towards the balcony with Pete following him. He then managed to descend from the place rushing towards the compound wall. He jumped over it and then hurried to get the cycle which he had hidden in the bushes last night. Pete was looking at him all this while and a smile spread on his lips when he saw the efforts Ae had taken just to make him happy.

Ae rode the bicycle in the direction where he was supposed to meet Ping. Ae reached the same place where he had asked his buddy to wait for him last night. For his surprise, his car was already parked at the roadside and Ping was leaning against it.

"Thanks buddy for helping me out." Ae said while handing over the bicycle to Ping who handed him the car keys. "You owe me a big favor for this. You ruined my sleep twice – last night and today morning." Ping cleared. "Yes, I know and I'll remember that." Ae replied.

"So, did anyone saw you last night?" Ping inquired. "Nope, I was cautious enough not to wake anyone up." Ae stated. "I'll get going now since I need to go back to Pete's place. I have promised him a date today." He continued.

"I wish you get married as early as possible. It's evident that you can't keep yourself away from him. And I am going to suffer more if this wedding date drags." Ping spoke as a yawn escaped his lips. "See you later buddy. Bye!" he continued as he rode the bicycle. "Bye!! Take care!!! And thanks!!" Ae shouted as his best buddy was already moved a distance away.

He got into his car and drove towards his home. Ae was all happy after spending the whole night with Pete, now he was wishing to spend each and every day and night with him.

Pete's POV:

I couldn't believe that Ae sneaked into my bedroom last night. As much as I was scared, I would like to admit that it was thrilling. I was a bit disappointed after learning that he was too busy with work. I know I shouldn't be upset since he wouldn't have cancelled our date if it wasn't important. But my heart sometimes doesn't want to listen to me.