Mine

🔞 Mature Content

Ae removed Pete's t-shirt and threw it aside caring less to check where it landed. He then laced his fingers into Pete's and pressed them firmly against the wall as his lips trailed to the neck. He started to suck the skin making the cute guy squirm at each touch. Moans started to escape Pete's lips as Ae sucked his nipple harshly. His fingers were now trying to move crushing Ae's fingers. This little resistance was adding more to Ae's passion.

Ae pulled back and lifted Pete in his arms carrying him to the bed. He threw Pete on the mattress and then pulled off the remaining clothes from Pete's body. The cute guy was feeling shy and pulled the duvet over his body covering himself. Ae hurried to free himself off his clothes leaving just his boxers.

He then bent forward and flung the duvet aside revealing the white smooth skin of his lover. He gently traced it with his fingers looking at the way Pete moved at the touch. He enjoyed watching his lover who was very sensitive to touches. Pete's breathing was getting heavy and his lips parted trying to breathe in more air.

Ae then made himself comfortable between Pete and then leaned forward to kiss him. He softly pressed his lips over the red plushy ones and then started to suck it. Pete had his hands wrapped around Ae's neck pulling him closer.

Ae's lips trailed to Pete's jaw, moving towards the ear and then going down to the neck and then shoulder before heading towards the chest and then finally landed on the nipples. Ae licked it and pressed his tongue over it. He then started to suck it roughly. Pete arched his back beautifully as he screamed Ae's name.

Ae was enjoying himself listening to the moans of his lover. His romantic moment was disturbed with the continuous knocks on the door. Ae groaned in frustration and pulled back. He pulled the duvet and covered Pete before walking out of the room. He closed the door of the bedroom blocking the view inside.

He opened the door and saw Pond standing outside with his hands folded on chest. "Ae, what took you so long to open the door?" Pond inquired a bit irritated. "I was busy with something." Ae replied frustrated. "What were you busy with in boxers?" Pond questioned scrutinizing him.

"None of your business!" Ae snapped. "Where is Pete?" Pond started his interrogation trying to look inside. "He is having a bath." Ae replied instantly. "We are waiting for you downstairs to have food. So, please hurry up." Pond informed. His gaze scanning the whole room.

"You guys can have food. I'll ask the hotel stuff to get our food here since Pete is tired from the journey. He wants to take rest and I don't want to make him go downstairs." Ae replied. Pond thought for a while and replied, "Fine!! Then we will meet tomorrow. Take care and give my regards to Pete."

Ae hummed in response and shut the door and locked it. He was relieved after having chased his friend away and also because he had informed his friends that they won't be joining them for meal.

Ae hurried towards the bedroom and pushed the door open. He saw that Pete had wrapped himself in the blanket and was picking up their clothes. Ae moved forward and grabbed Pete before he moved to pick up the remaining clothes from the floor.

"What are you doing?" Ae asked. "Ae, I heard Pond inviting us for food so I was picking up the clothes so that we could get dressed and head downstairs." Pete replied innocently. "No one is going anywhere. I have already told Pond that we are not joining them so that they can proceed without us. So, now....... We can get back to where we had stop." Ae said pulling off the blanket form Pete's shoulder.

The blanket fell off and Ae moved forward making Pete stumble and fall back on the bed. Pete's back hit the mattress and soon Ae was hovering over him. Pete could feel the dominance radiating from Ae's body as their eyes were locked with each other.