Ae, Pete and Tar

Ae was finally able to calm down his sulking lover. Pete was now seated on the couch with Ae's arms wrapped around him. "Pete, Ping had asked me to come along with him for some urgent work. So, I'll just go for a while and then return as soon as possible. Is that okay?" Ae asked cautiously.

"Does Ae promise to return soon?" Pete asked. "Yes my love, I'll be back really soon." Ae promised. Pete was silent for a while and then spoke up, "Ae, can I call Tar to spend some time with me?" Pete asked. "Of course sweetheart, you can. I can see you both getting along very well. At least I could trust you with him than that great pervert." Ae stated. "Ae!!! Don't start again. Pond is just a friend for me. And you don't have to get jealous of him." Pete protested.

Ae tightened his grip around Pete and pulled him closer. He then planted a soft kiss on his shoulder and spoke, "I know love, but I don't trust that person. And I don't want him near my boyfriend."

Pete didn't say anything further since they have just had a small fight and he was in no mood to start a second one soon. "Then.... I'll give a call to Tar to come over here." Pete stated. Ae thought for a while and then spoke, "Pete, don't you think that Tar might get suspicious about us if he comes over here?" Ae was a bit concerned now when he thought about the situation.

"Then, I'll go to Tar's room." Pete suggested. "No way! That quarter Italian ghost will be roaming around that place. I am not allowing you to go there." Ae cleared.

"Then....... I will go out with Tar for a round. May be explore the place?" Pete presented Ae with another idea. "No!!!! You roaming on beach with Tar alone is bad idea. I am not letting you go alone outside without me!!" Ae deadpanned.

Pete was enjoying himself teasing his lover who was rejecting all the suggestions put forth by him. He wanted to tease more so he again came up with something, "Ae, how about I tag along with you and Ping?" Ae didn't wanted Pete to know what he was planning so this suggestion was also going into rejection.

"No!!!! You are not coming with us. It's hot outside and your skin is too sensitive." Ae spoke. "Then Ae only should tell me what I should do." Pete said while pouting. Ae couldn't come up with anything and finally gave up.

"Okay.... You can call Tar here but also prepare some reason for why we are staying in honeymoon suite. He will surely ask some questions." Ae spoke. "He won't be asking any questions." Pete replied with confidence.

Ae was caught by surprise and couldn't stop himself from asking, "Why are you so sure?" Pete smiled and replied in a soft tone, "Because he already knows about us." Ae was in shock hearing it. "Did you tell him?" Ae inquired.

"Ae, It's all your fault!!!! Firstly, you left hickey at a visible place. Secondly, you have been so much protective about me that anyone would see the change. And third........ because he noticed something others didn't." Pete trailed at the end of the sentence.

"What did he noticed?" Ae asked a bit worried. "Umm... I... Err... I was limping slightly. And he noticed it. He assured me that it is not that noticeable, just that..... he too sometimes go through same." Pete tried to explain. He was now feeling shy explaining everything to Ae.

"So, you two were gossiping about me when we were playing football?" Ae asked teasingly. "Ae!!! Stop it!! We weren't gossiping about you." Pete spoke with a bit of irritation. Ae then turned him around so that he could look into those doe eyes.

He gently cup Pete's cheeks and spoke in a gentle voice, "Pete, I love you so much that I couldn't stop myself from being irrational at times. I have been through so much of uncertainties earlier that a mere thought of staying away from you kills me. I can't forget the time when I held you in my arms almost lifeless during the last vacation. That memory itself is so painful."