Decision

Both the boys stayed in each other's embrace as they let themselves calm down. After a while Pete pulled back and looked into eyes of Ae. He could see that his young lover was in much better state and then proceeded to ask, "Ae, can you tell me now why you were feeling so insecure about us?"

Ae knew that Pete is not going to let go off this topic and decided of telling him everything. He narrated the whole incidence to Pete watching the expression of his cute lover change as he proceeded. When Ae finished talking, Pete hugged him tightly.

"Ae, it's not just you who cannot leave without me. Even I am not able to stay away from you. I cannot live without you Ae. Ever since you have spent the night in my room, I started to feel that the bed is too cold. I miss your warmth around me Ae."

"If ever there comes a time when I feel that we are going to get separated, I will elope with you. We will go far away from here to some other place where nobody knows about us. We will have our small home where you and I can live happily. I don't want anything other than you Ae. You make me feel complete and I can't imagine my life without you." Pete poured his heart.

Ae's anxieties seemed to disappear as he heard those words. For him, knowing that Pete was ready to go to any extent to just be with him was enough to make him happy. Ae tightened his grip around Pete almost making his bones crush. He planted a soft kiss on the shoulder of the cute guy.

"Let's get married soon; even I don't want to stay away from you anymore. Do you mind if we accelerate the process?" Ae asked. "I don't mind anything which makes me get close to you." Pete replied and hid his face. Ae smiled and decided that it was time that they should announce their relationship to everyone. Even though his father had assured him that he is not going to change the decision, Ae knew very well that Ohm was not going to give up easily.

After spending some time in each other's embrace, Ae decided that it was time that they should return back home. He helped Pete to get dressed and soon wore his own clothes. He then, drove back and got out of the driver's seat as soon as they reached his house. Pete walked out of the car towards the driver side where Ae stood waiting for him.

Ae pulled him into a hug and whispered, "Will you be okay with driving? I am a bit worried since......." He trailed at the end of the sentence as he spoke. Pete hit his chest lightly in return, making a pouting face. "Ae, why do you keep asking me that question? I said I am fine and I'll drive slowly." Pete spoke in low voice. Ae chuckled looking at his lover who was behaving very cutely. He patted Pete's head and smiled at him.

Pete got into the car and drove off in the direction of his home. When he reached back, he crept out of the car and slowly walked towards the main door. But all his efforts to keep the small secret of his late night visit to Ae was in vain as Sun stood at the door scrutinizing him.

"Will you care to explain where you went at this hour?" Sun said with a stern voice. Pete knew that his elder brother was concerned about him. "Phi, can we go to my room and speak? I don't want mae and por to wake up." Pete spoke while he looked down at his feet. His tone sounded guilty and Sun knew that it was something really urgent that made Pete take this step.

"Fine!" Sun said and stepped aside allowing Pete to walk in. The cute guy walked towards his bedroom with Sun behind him. As soon as they were inside, Sun shut the door and turned his gaze towards Pete. "Explain! Now!" Sun demanded.

Pete explained to him everything that happened right from him calling Ae to sneaking out of his room, then, meeting Ae and finally about the incidence. Sun could clearly see that his younger brother was deeply in love with Ae and he got concerned. He knew that this kind of love can make a person destroy himself for other and he knew that Ohm was going to cause more trouble in future. Still, he didn't let Pete know his thoughts and moved to ease up the situation.