Father and son

After having spoken to Pete, Putch patted Ae's shoulder and then left to make a call to Mr. Intouch. Sun took the opportunity and moved closer to Pete and whispered into his ear, "I guess you know whether you are in love or not."

"Phi!!!" Pete whined while blushing. Ae looked at both the brothers with confusion. Sun then winked at Ae and left the two alone to talk. Ae moved closer to Pete and called him softly, "Pete?"

Pete looked up only to see Ae staring at him. His heart started to beat messily as he heard that voice. Ae could see Pete's cheeks turning red and he immediately knew that the other was blushing. He inched more closer and he could feel Pete's breathe. Their sweet moment was broken from the throat clearing.

They both looked up to see Putch standing in front grinning at both of them. Pete wanted to run away and hide in some corner. "Ae, I have spoken to your father and he is coming over to talk about the whole incident. I want you to be present here since you know everything and had been there all time with Pete." Putch spoke. Ae nodded in response and braced himself for the upcoming talk.

By the time senior Intouch arrived at the Pitchaya mansion, Sun and Patchara also joined the two boys. Senior Intouch parked his car in the premises and walked inside the house with furrowed brows. When he entered, he saw Ae and Pete sitting close to each other and then he eyed the others already present there. Deli and Yim were the only two missing since Yim went out with Deli for some shopping and they were going to be late. Putch tried to ease the tension and welcomed him.

"Putch, is there something wrong? You asked me to come urgently. I hope everything is fine." Senior Intouch spoke with a bit worry. "Mr Intouch, everything is fine. I called you so that we can talk about Pete and Ohm's wedding." Putch spoke. He could see the expression on Mr Intouch face changed and he hurried to explain, "Pete doesn't want to marry Ohm since he loves Ae. And I cannot hurt my son's feelings. I know that we had fixed this marriage but it will better to allow both the boys to be happy with each other with their choice rather than forcing them to do so. Also, we wanted to be a big happy family so even if Pete marries Ae, we still will have the same bond."

Mr Intouch looked down towards Ae who nodded his head slightly in response. "I'll like to talk to my son alone." Mr Intouch spoke in cold tone and left the place. Pete was scared with the tone and he looked at Ae.

Ae could clearly see the worry in Pete's eyes and then gave him assuring smile. He excused himself and walked out of the house to talk to his father. He was determined to clear things with his father since he was very well aware of his own feelings. And he had promised Pete that he would not allow anyone to force him into the marriage.

Mr Intouch stood outside while folding his hands against his chest. Ae walked towards him and stood behind. "Por.." Ae spoke in a soft voice. "Ae, I want to know about everything from you. I know something is wrong and Putch is not going to tell me about it. So, you better speak and don't hide anything form me. Did Ohm hurt Pete?" Senior Intouch's voice was firm.

Ae knew that his father was not going to let this go and he begin telling his father about everything. "Por, I am sorry for hiding everything from you. But I didn't want you to feel guilty for Ohm's deeds. Ohm had been rude to Pete all the time. On their first date, he didn't speak to Pete. On the second one, he just left him alone. And that landed Pete in big trouble and I just happened to be there on time"

"Por, you also know about the beach incident. I was trying to be cautious and protecting Pete. I even talked to phi and asked him to be nice to Pete but he just neglected everything. Not to mention, that phi's ignorance landed Pete in trouble more than one time."

"I asked phi to call off the wedding but he said that he will not do it. I tried to convince him but he didn't want to listen to a single word. And he continued to hurt Pete every time, even today. He left Pete alone and walked away. Thankfully, I was there otherwise God knows what would have happened. I didn't do this purposely por. I just wanted to protect Pete."