Realisation

Ae's father reached the Pitchaya's mansion and then hurried inside. Ae was seated in the hall with the rest of Pitchaya family busy talking about something. As soon as Mr Intouch saw his son, he felt relaxed. "Ae!" the father called as he moved forward.

Ae turned his gaze and saw his father walking towards him. He eyes welled up in tears as he saw the emotions on his father's face. Those emotions that he was yearning to see for so long. Those eyes held lot of love and care that was always hidden behind the fierce look. Ae could see the soft side of his father that he had never seen before. He got up from his place and walked towards his father.

Senior Intouch embraced him tightly conveying lot many emotions. "I am glad that you are fine son." The father spoke as he rubbed Ae's back. This was the most tender touch Ae had ever received from his father. All the years of his life he had been strong and endured everything bravely, but at present, he wanted to sink in this moment. For the first time in his life he wanted to let his father take care of him like a little kid.

"Por, I am sorry...." Ae whispered against his father's chest. "Ae, it's not your mistake so don't apologize for it." Mr Intouch replied. "I am sorry for making you worry about me..." Ae cleared. "Ah! It's nothing compared to what Ohm had done. I know that you are my brave son who can take good care of himself. But being a father I would still worry for you." The father said patting Ae's back.

Ae pulled away after sometime and the father and son walked towards the others. Mr Intouch made himself comfortable on one of the sofa chair while Ae acquired his previous place, next to Pete. "So, let's discuss about what step we should take since the media is already aware about Ae and Pete." Senior Intouch raised his question.

"Let's make an announcement about their engagement this week. That will make the media to halt everything for a while and they wouldn't try to bug these both much." Sun stated pointing at the two boys. "How about we hold the engagement party in two days? It will also reduce most of the stress." Putch suggested.

"I think that will be better. In case the reporters wants to interact with Ae and Pete than they'll have to wait till the engagement ceremony. So, they will be able to cover the whole event and also it will run smoothly without any mess." Putch put forth his idea.

"Pete, you are going to be my fiancé in 2 days." Ae whispered into Pete's ear making the cute guy blush. There was a sound of throat clearing that drew the attention of couple. Putch was eyeing both the boys who now felt flustered for having been caught.

Suddenly everyone started to laugh looking at the way Ae and Pete's faces were turning red. "What do you both think? Is it fine if we hold a small engagement party in two days?" senior Intouch inquired. Both the boys nodded in response making everyone giggle.

"Sun, what about the person who leaked the video? Did you find out?" Mr Intouch inquired. "Not yet, but I think whatever happened was kind of beneficial. If we look at it in the other way we could clearly see the advantages." Sun spoke.

Senior Intouch too couldn't deny this fact since he too thought that it was beneficial because of Ohm. He had been watching Ohm for quite some time now and he saw how weirdly he had behaved for past few days. He too was concerned that Ohm might follow Ae and Pete on their trip.

"Yeah, I agree with you. But we should keep a watch that nothing similar happens again." Mr Intouch spoke in concern. "I assure you that nothing like that would ever happen again. I am personally looking in this matter." Sun informed.

"Great, you are finally allowing this old man to take some rest. Thanks Sun." Mr Intouch spoke with  gratitude. "That's alright uncle. We are going to be a family now so need to take care of each other." Sun spoke assuring Ae's father that he will always be there to take care of everything.