Mr. Romeo

🔞 Mature Content

10.00 pm, Ae's office:

The meeting was finally over and Ae was in hurry to leave. He informed his father that he is going to friend's party and will stay at Ping's place tonight. Senior Intouch happily allowed him to go. Little did he know that Ae wasn't going for any party but to meet Pete.

Ae rushed towards the parking lot and got into his car. He dialed Ping's number in rush and put the call on speaker while he drove out of the parking lot. "Ae, what's the matter? Why are you calling so late?" Ping asked a bit worried. "Ping, I need your help right now!" Ae replied.

"Okay, but I expect something in return for the favor." Ping spoke. "Anything you want." Ae promised. "Fine then... Shoot!" Ping uttered.

"Firstly, I am sending you an address of florist shop, just check if they are open. And in case they are, just collect the bouquet of red roses. Tell them that you are collecting on my behalf. Secondly, arrange me a bicycle and meet me 4 blocks away from Pete's house." Ae said.

"That would mean I am doing a big favor for you!! I'll be there soon." Ping replied. Ae drove in the direction of Pete's house. When he arrived, Ping was there with everything he had asked for.

"Thanks buddy. But was the florist shop open?" Ae inquired. "No, they were closed. But the owner of the shop stays nearby. When they saw me in front of the shop, the lady came and asked me why I was there so late. I told her about everything and she felt pity for you. So, she opened the shop and handed me the bouquet." Ping clarified.

"By the way, why do you need the bicycle?" Ping quizzed. "Because I am sneaking into Pete's house. And if I take my car, someone might wake up due to the sound." Ae informed. "WHAT??? You can just go and meet him, no one is going to stop you." Ping spoke a bit shocked. "I don't want to wake up others. Also, I want to surprise Pete. Now take my car and go to your place and come to pick me up tomorrow at 5.00 am" Ae told.

"Ae!!! You need to do one more favour for me in this case. You are ruining my sleep." Ping groaned. "Fine, I agree to it." Ae said. "I am helping you here because you are best buddy otherwise I wouldn't compromise with my sleep." Ping stated.

Ae then took the bicycle and rode in the direction of Pete's house while Ping drove away Ae's car. Ae arrived at Pitchaya mansion and hid the bicycle behind the bushes. He then climbed the compound wall and looked around to check if anyone was around. He tiptoed in the direction of Pete's bedroom.

Soon, Ae was standing below the balcony of Pete's bedroom. He secured the bouquet and then scrambled upwards, finally reaching the balcony. Thanks to his martial art training that it wasn;t much difficult to get there. Ae pulled out his cell phone and dialed Pete's number. "Hello khrab Ae." Pete answered. "Hi Pete!! Are you asleep?" Ae inquired while trying to look inside the bedroom through window. Pete was sitting on the couch with a pouting face.

"No Ae, I am.......... missing you." Pete replied. "So you are not getting sleep because you are missing me?" Ae asked. Pete blushed as he heard those words; Ae could clearly see the colour through the glass. "Ae~! Don't tease me." Pete whined.

"Okay!!! Then tell me what will I get if I come to visit you now?" Ae questioned. Pete glanced at the watch on the nearby table and frowned. It was already 11.00 pm and there was no way Ae would come to his place but he still managed to reply. "Anything that Ae wants." Pete said. "Promise?" Ae asked. "Promise!!" Pete replied with same tone.

"Then..... open the balcony door." Ae said. Pete's eyes widen hearing those words. He hurriedly got up and rushed to open the door. Ae was standing in front of him with a bouquet of red roses in his hands. Pete hurriedly pulled him inside and locked the door before rushing to switch off the lights.