The meeting

Ae returned home with a beaming smile that didn't go unnoticed by his parents. "Ae, how was your date?" senior Intouch inquired. "It was great por. Pete was really happy." Ae replied with cheerful voice. "I am glad to know." The father spoke.

"Ae, go and get fresh, the dinner is ready to be served." Tuli informed. The young man nodded in response and then left for his room.

Ae was happy with the progress of their relationship. He didn't go beyond hugs and kisses knowing that Pete needed some time to adjust to everything. For him Pete's consent was more important since he was worried that a single wrong move might hurt the fragile person.

Ae got fresh and lay on his bed recalling the events of the day. A smile spread on his lips as he remembered the way Pete was responding to his touches.

After a while, Ae walked out of the room towards the dining table where his parents were waiting for him. Ohm was nowhere to be seen. "Mae, where's phi?" he inquired. "He had called few minutes ago and informed that he will be late. He had some party to attend so will have his dinner with the clients." Tuli replied. Ae nodded in response and then concentrated on his food.

With progress of days, Ae and Pete's relationship was blossoming beautifully. Ae would take Pete to visit different places and sometimes for a drive. Things were getting better and Pete was more comfortable with Ae's touches.

It was one of the days when Ae had taken Pete out on a date and returned home early. Senior Intouch had been waiting for him to talk about something really important. He waited patiently for Ae to get fresh.

Ae walked towards the study room where his father was browsing through some documents, after he was informed by the maids that senior Intouch wanted to see him. Ae knocked on the door and then slowly opened it and entered the room.

"Por, you wanted to talk to me about something?" Ae asked. "Yes son, come and make yourself comfortable first." The father spoke while gesturing towards the chair. Ae sat down in front of his father. "Ae, we are having an important meeting tomorrow and I want you to be present. I know that I have asked you to take off for few days but this is very important meeting so I am asking for your presence." Senior Intouch spoke.

"That's alright father. I'll be there tomorrow." Ae replied. "Did you have a plan of going out with Pete?" senior Intouch couldn't stop himself from asking. "No, I haven't planned anything yet." Ae lied. He had actually told Pete that the next day they were going to beach. He had already made plans for it but after his father informed him about the meeting he thought about what was the right thing at the moment. He knew Pete would understand him and not be disappointed.

"Thank God!! I just thought that I ruined your plan." The father spoke. "It's okay por, I can understand. I have to be mature enough to take the right decision in certain circumstances. I assure you that I'll take care of everything." Ae promised.

"Thank you Ae. You can go and take some rest." The father spoke. Ae wai to his father and then left the room walking towards his bedroom.

After he entered his room, he immediately called Pete. "Ae!" A cheerful voice greeted him. "Hi Pete! Did you have dinner?" Ae inquired. "Khrab Ae, just now." Pete informed. "Did Ae have his dinner?" Pete questioned. "No, I'll have after some time." Ae spoke.

"Pete?" Ae called cautiously. "Khrab Ae." There was a short response. "Pete, do you mind if we postpone our tomorrow's date?" Ae asked hesitantly. "It's alright Ae. I know it will be something urgent that you have to call it off." Pete replied. Ae felt relieved after hearing those words.

"I am sorry baby. Por just informed me that there is an important meeting tomorrow and I should be present for it. I am so sorry love for having cancelled our plan." Ae started to apologize. "It's okay Ae. I can understand." Pete assured.