Sulky Pete

Ae's beautiful morning moment was disturbed when his cell phone started to ring. He groaned and pulled back from Pete and then reached his hand to grab the phone that was placed on nightstand. He pressed the answer button and held it close to his ear. And even before he could say anything, the person on the other side spoke, "Ae, stop whatever you are doing and get yourself and Pete here. I am giving you 30 minutes before the Ai nosy march into your room." Then the line went silent after that.

Ae sighed in disappointment knowing that Ping was right. Staying another day inside the room with Pete was going to raise suspicion among everyone and also the great Pond was going to add fuel to the whole situation. He helped Pete get up and get fresh.

The painkillers did help and Pete was feeling better. After a warm bath, Pete could feel his muscles getting relaxed and there was a slight pain in his back which he could ignore. Apart from that he could move without any problem.

Ae helped him get dressed up and then the couple walked out of the room to meet their friends. Pete was wearing turtle neck t-shirt to hide the marks. Ae let go off Pete's hand when they were approaching his friends who were looking curiously at the two.

"Ai Ae, what took you so long?" Pond started his interrogation. "What if I say I don't wanna tell?" Ae shot back. "Then..... I'll ask Pete." Pond replied pretending to walk towards Pete. Ae soon rushed to protect his precious possession form the mighty Pervert.

"Stay away from Pete!!" Ae snarled making Pond get more curious. "Why should I?" Pond said teasingly while proceeding towards Pete. "Pond!!! I'll kick your balls if you take a step forward." Ae warned lifting his leg ready to kick. Ping stepped in between trying to put an end to the fight. "Let's go and have something, I am starving here." Ping stated.

It did help as Pond's attention was diverted to Ping. Ae turned back and looked at Pete making sure that he was fine. Tar walked forward and wrapped his arms around Pete's hand pulling him along. Among all the people present, Ae could only trust Tar with his boyfriend.

They walked towards the restaurant to have their meal. Ping booked a large table for them so that everyone could sit together. Pete was seated between Ae and Tar. The great mighty pervert was watching Ae and Pete curiously trying to process why Ae was being this protective about him.

Their order arrived and soon everyone was busy eating. Ae was stealing glances at his lover while he was eating. He made sure that Pete ate enough and even placed some of the stuff on his plate. For everyone it was the normal Ae who was always caring for Pete but for Pond it was suspicious Ae who was going overboard to protect Pete.

'Ai Ae!!! I will find out what's going on between you and Pete!!' detective Pond thought with an evil smile playing on his face. After everyone was done eating, the group thought of playing games. The majority agreed on playing beach football so Pete and Tar decided to explore the place. Ae was a bit concerned and denied letting Pete walk around the place. He was worried since the last time during their vacation Pete was hurt.

Tar assured Ae that they will not go away and stay close by. Ae finally agreed when Pete showed him a puppy face. How could Ae deny him when he makes that face?

Everyone was now gathered at the beach to play football with Pond deciding to be the referee. Tar pulled Pete towards the beach chairs. Ae's gaze was following Pete wherever Tar was taking him.

Pete and Tar were now seated on the chairs in shade watching the boys play football. Pete's eyes were glued to Ae who had removed his t-shirt and his abs and muscles were on full display. He felt a bit possessive seeing some people ogling his boyfriend. His expression changed to a sad ones as he watched Ae roam the beach half naked.