After party

🔞 Mature Content

Ae made Pete turn around so that he could look at his face. When Pete's eyes met with Ae, everything around them seemed to stop. Pete's lips curved up into a sweet smile while he snaked his arms around Ae. the young lover was lost in those big brown eyes and slowly started to lean forward closing the distance between them.

Pete closed his eyes as Ae's lips pressed against his kissing him softly. Ae was holding his waist while Pete had his one hand around Ae's nape and other fisted into his hairs.

Ae tilted his head in order to get better access to Pete's lips. He slowly moved his hands towards Pete's back pulling him closer as he deepened the kiss. Pete was responding him with same fervor. The kisses were getting heated with each passing minute.

Ae pulled Pete's jacket off and tossed it aside while Pete was still struggling to unbutton Ae's jacket. Ae almost pulled his jacket off in hurry and then smashed his lips against Pete. Heat was radiating through the bodies that moved in unison trying to fit perfectly against each other.

Ae trailed his lips towards Pete's neck kissing all the way. Pete closed his eyes as he clutched onto Ae's shirt as Ae planted a kiss on his soft spot. His hands roaming all over Ae's back as he felt the pleasure building inside him. A soft moan escaped Pete's lips as Ae sucked a hickey on his neck.

Ae couldn't control himself anymore as he started to get aroused. He picked Pete up and as if on cue the cute guy wrapped his legs around Ae's waist as he was being carried towards the bedroom. Their lips were sealed all the way towards the bedroom.

Ae pushed the door open with one hand while his other hand was holding Pete. Pete had wrapped himself around Ae like koala kissing him intensely. The door opened to reveal the room that was illuminated with candles and the bed, which decorated with rose petals.

Ae pulled back from the kiss allowing Pete to look at the room. Pete's eyes twinkled at the sight as he saw the way the room was decorated. "I want to cherish every moment of my life with you." Ae whispered into Pete's ear making the cute guy blush.

The room smelled of roses and vanilla. The light coming from candles was making Pete's skin glow. Ae moved forward and gently placed Pete on the bed and then hovered over him. The petals on the bed moved aside from their movements.

Ae supported his weight on his elbows as he lowered himself towards Pete's face. Pete could see the desire building up inside Ae and he too wanted to be claimed and marked tonight. He snaked his arms around his young lover and pulled him closer.

Ae begin kissing Pete slowly but then he started to nibble and suck those plushy lips. Pete hands were moving all over Ae's body trying to feel him but getting disappointed since Ae still had his shirt on. As if Ae understood what Pete wanted, he pulled back and then ripped his shirt off.

Pete's eyes fell on those defined muscles and he was lost in admiring them. Ae could see Pete's gaze on his body and smirked looking at the way Pete's eyes were trailing all over him. He then started to unbutton Pete's shirt and pushed the fabric aside exposing the milky white skin.

Ae traced his fingers over Pete's chest, moving them sensually lower till they reached the navel. He then bent forward and kissed the cute guy making him squirm. Pete could feel the tingling sensation all over his body as Ae started to play with his navel.

Today, Ae was taking time worshiping Pete's body. This day was the one of the best days on his life and he wanted to make it the on the top of the list of their best days.

He dipped his tongue into the navel making the guy underneath him move at the touch. He started to suck and bite the skin around as his hands moved to play with Pete's nipples. Pete has his hands fisted into Ae's hairs tugging them in between as he felt the hot wet tongue of Ae play all around his stomach.